F A I T H F U L

Eighteen
Unedited

Aubrey

It had been a faithful two weeks since that night of pure lust with Anthony, and let's just say nothing had changed since before then. The man was a cold-hearted soul towards me. It had felt like he only tolerated my existence for the sake of Evangeline and her love for her newfound nanny. As well with a soothing to Mrs Ross that her husband had distaste towards the beautiful young girl that resided in their home day and night. And I hated it here. It was like the clear heartbreak and revulsion Anthony had felt the night Ms Ross cancelled their dinner plans was gone, they seemed happier then ever before.

"Kelly the man clearly hates me!" I recalled explaining to my best friend that was listening to my ranting as she curled her hair over our FaceTime call. She looked stunning, as usual, with her long, jet black hair that lingered around her hips. Wearing just light face makeup and a white maxi dress, I adored her whole being.

"He does not hate you babes," She had easily scoffed, "he hates what you did to him."

"Fuck that girl, we could've at least been cordial!" I whined over the phone, not having a care towards hiding my deep routed hurt. Kelly was my person, I didn't have to hide or keep my guard up like I do with every other person in my life,

I attracted men the second I came into any room, so for Kelly to believe his attitude towards me came from his desire for me was a long shot.

It was twice now, that Anthony had penetrated me, and I couldn't help but be irked that he acted as though I was the reason that I was the only reason he was disloyal to his wife. It was hypocritical and I despised him for it. I didn't know he was a married man when I first caught his eye at the coffee spot, yet he had the right to deem me the bad guy?

For once in my life I was most despised at myself, for keeping myself available for him to use and throw out at his disposable. Well that ends today.

Although I craved his touch every-time we had crossed paths even without any words being exchanged, just a cold and unfavored look. I couldn't think of anything else but his long thick member pressing into my warm, firm entrance. Like I was the lock and he was the key. I felt nothing but ecstasy as he fucked me, long and hard like nothing else mattered. As much as this man drove me crazy, it proved how much of a weakness he was now becoming. And I Audrey Adams lived by the code of having no weakness, for men of all things at that! I was officially done with Anthony Ross and his childish behavior!

It was a Saturday afternoon, so Jackie was home with Eva the rest of the day, leaving my day open to whatever my heart desired. And as for now, I could definitely use a pick me up, cause as much as I hated dwelling in my feelings, being stuck in this intoxicating household was unbearable.

I turned off my show and called the one person it felt right to be around now, the beautiful dancer I'd laid eyes on. Since the night of the strip club, Jewel was still on my mind. Her wildly sexy caramel skin and platinum blonde hair was enough to get my core wet from the thought. I had a couple experiences with women and enjoyed every moment of our shared intimacy, but I just knew Jewel had so much to offer from the night I saw her on that pole.

Her round, plump ass and perfectly crafted breasts on her voluptuous shape was a sight you'd only catch once in a lifetime. Come to think about it, the thought of Jewel's juices on my tounge had my sensitive core in a frenzy.