Chapter 5

Lisa came out of his brother's ward, and just turned to see his cousin Kai standing and smiling at himself.

"Xiaokai, why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"I did a check during the day, and now it's time for me to come and talk to Xiaoyuan."  Kai looked at the ward and asked, "Is Xiaoyuan sleeping?"

"Well, just fell asleep." Lisa answered.

"Then I will come again tomorrow."  Kai dismissed his cousin's intention to chat.

"Today Xiaoyuan did a bunch of checks, so I didn't have time to see you, would it be very hard?" Lisa asked.

"I'm fine, the nurses and doctors are busy, and my mother is screaming, and I am responsible for sitting or lying down." Kai smiled and suddenly thought of something, "Yes, second sister, Yesterday you went to my house. Did my parents say anything to you?

"Nothing." Lisa answered with a smile.

"I still don't know my own parents, I must have asked you something. But you don't care about them."  Kai said, "Xiaoyuan is also my brother, I will definitely save him."

"Thank you." Lisa smiled a little warmer, "but it's really okay, you go back to rest early, I have to go back first."

"Well, goodbye second sister."

Lisa looked at the back of  Kai as he walked away. Although he didn't know whether his cousin really did n't know the plans of the second uncle and the second aunt, at least  Kai 's remarks gave this cold transaction a touch of warmth.

In an instant, when Wednesday came, Aunt Er took Lisa to pick clothes and make styling from the morning. For the action of Aunt Manoban, Lisa just smiled, but also cooperated. Looking at the slightly refined woman in the mirror, Lisa suddenly felt a little trance, and it seemed that she hadn't taken care of herself in such a long time.

"Women, I still have to dress myself up." The makeup artist put down the blush brush in his hand and looked at his masterpiece in the afternoon, and said with satisfaction.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Are you all right?" Aunt Wu Er walked in while watching the time.

"Okay." The makeup artist turned Lisa's chair and turned the person to Aunt Wu. "Miss Lisa is very beautiful."

"Sure enough, people rely on clothing and horses and saddles." Aunt Wu Er examined it. Although the words were yin and yang, the overall satisfaction was just that.

"Can we go now?" Lisa stood up and asked.

"Come on, your second uncle's car has arrived at the door." After the second aunt finished, she turned and went out first.

Lisa smiled politely before leaving the second aunt.

The assistant looked at the two people out of the gate, and then ran to gossip and said: "I heard that Manoban's marriage with Jeon's seems to be this young lady. It's just ... there's no joy at all."

"It's the first and second youngest," said another assistant.

"Alas, it's not easy to be a rich man, but this Miss Lisa is very pretty, but unfortunately married a soldier who is incomprehensible." The assistant said a pity.

"Your concept is still a problem." The makeup artist also came out at this time. "In all ages, women should be beautiful for themselves, and women should be self-confident. It is a characteristic of women's dependence on men."

...

At seven o'clock in the evening, Jeon Zhai.

On the rectangular dining table, the Jeon family and the Manoban family sit on either side. Opposite Lisa is the Jeon family,  and next to Jungkook is the famous Jeon family, the second younger Jeon Huai.