Almost Killed

(Manga Stuff will happen from here on out so if u haven't read the manga I HIGHLY recommend cuz you won't understand and if not for This story read it Cuz it's good)

Gojo then suddenly appeared he put his hand in the way of The Inverted Spear Of Heaven And let it stab him Naoya was Terrified He had no Room to react to Y/n he would've died If Gojo Didn't come in at the time he did Y/n would've Ended his life That very moment because of Y/n's Physical Prowess Gojo had to Redirect the Blade away from Naoya So it wouldn't kill him.

"Y/n don't do something you won't regret I didn't teach you to kill like this did I..!" Gojo said struggling to keep Y/n from killing Naoya.

"You didn't But Toji did!" Y/n said with Malice That Gojo hasn't heard in a While. That's when Y/n disappeared without taking The Inverted Spear Of Heaven With him.

Gojo widened his eyes and looked over at Naoya To See Y/n kicking Naoya around
But that wasn't it Y/n then Turned Naoya Over then he Looked down at Naoya Glaring.
"H-Hey you don't want to do this You can relax the fight is ov-"Y/n cut him off

He punched Him So hard that The ground Shook and Cracked under Naoya's skull "What Were you saying about Maki earlier? I couldn't hear it correctly

He punched Him So hard that The ground Shook and Cracked under Naoya's skull "What Were you saying about Maki earlier? I couldn't hear it correctly."Y/n asked in an Angry tone "Weakling." Y/n got up and walked away right past Gojo " see ya teach."Y/n said still angry.Gojo Sighed "Atleast He didn't Kill him That's some restraint He has there." Gojo meant that if Y/n truly wanted Naoya to die right there His punch could've done it He's much too strong for someone Like Naoya to tank his punches without Some Eternal Bleeding.

Gojo walked up to Naoya "You're really Lucky I was here Or Else You wouldn't be here I'm afraid." Gojo Said in his usual playful tone.He wasn't kidding what's so ever He Meant it Y/n would have Stabbed him in his face and he would've known what was happening before it was too late.

Timeskip

So Y/n was called by Fushiguro and Nobara for some reason about Itadori having a girlfriend so Y/n showed up to the Diner they were at.
'As his New Big brother(Self Declared) I'll help my New Brother Get a girlfriend !'Y/n thought in determination. It didn't take Y/n long with his speed there was a problem though he was tall Had muscles and still had blood on his hands From beating Naoya's ass,In other words Y/n was Hella Intimidating .

They seemed to have called Yuji First because he was there before Y/n. Y/n creeped Up on Yuji And put a hand on his shoulder "AH!" He turned around to see who scared him" Oh it's just you ." Y/n looked past Yuji to see who the lucky girl was.

The girl took one look at Y/n and Shrunk in her seat"Who...Are you?" Y/n asks her This frightened her even more "M-My name is Yuji Ozawa...I was wondering if I could Date Yuji...Only if You Approve Sir..." she Said to Y/n.

He looked at her And Laughed hard and loud Itadori was confused since he was talking to Fushiguro while Yuko was talking to Y/n"You're Asking me for blessings as if I'm his father!" He says as he laughs "You're....Not?!?"

"Eh??????" Y/n Said In confusion Fushiguro And Nobara weren't surprised you see let's flashback to when Nobara used Y/n's Money to shop.And when Megumi Was Pitt Doing Track with Y/n to warm up for Sparring

Flashback

"Nobara Why did you bring me along with you I could've told you my Credit card information you know?" Y/n Asked Kugisaki "we'll I don't want guys to hit on me So I decided to have you tag along!" She said with no shame.'You're too scary for them to Approach just Use your normal Resting Bitch face they won't Come within 6 miles.' "Ah I see." As Y/n walked By with Nobara Single Mothers Everywhere had eyes on him and he felt that. So did Nobara She was confused, they were suppose to think He was her Boyfriend she brushed that off

That was Until A little girl Came up to Nobara
"You're Papa Looks Cool!" The little girl says
"Huh?!" Nobara Was Outraged Y/n had to drag her away "Wow that Man Has to take care of such a rowdy daughter." "I pity Him." "I wonder what happened to her mother." "Poor man"Some Of the People in the mall say this served to piss Nobara off even More "WHAT THE HELL!!!" She yelled

Flashback Over

Nobara Sighs
Megumi Then Remembers something

Flashback

"Come on Megumi Just a bit more till this workout is finished then we can get some real training in." Y/n says as he's running a bit ahead of Megumi "Y/n....Senpai....We've been Running for 3 hours....Now can we take a break...."He says I'm between breaths "Sure Megumi." They go in a park and sit down until A person walks by with their child

"You see that man and his child Working out that's how We're Gonna be when You get older." "WOW SO COOL" the kid says as they walk away"What?"Megumi Says Under his breath Y/n just smiles "Don't worry about it Megumi Let's get you some water." Y/n says as he pats Megumi's head and gets up with Megumi following him.

Flashback Over.

Megumi Sighs as well
Itadori then Talks "Oh I forgot to ask-Oh Hey Ozawa." Yuko Widened her eyes She had a flashback that I won't be getting into read the manga."Nice to see Ya again!" He says Smiling with his eyes closed.

Time skip

"So that girl Is your girlfriend?" Y/n asked Itadori "Huh? What do you mean?" Yuji said Cluelessly Y/n Deadpanned "Nothing Don't worry about it."

How was it My friends?? Tell me ok? Remember to read the manga (chapter 64 Start from there if u watched the anime)Bye bye thanks for reading this chapter