125. Lucky charm

Chapter 124: Fortune? Ever since I met the boy.

After the Han yu filled out their information and registration form, the logistics team gave them a temporary residence permit and a key with their house number. Finally, they are told that the voucher can go to the cafeteria to receive a copy of their food for the day, and then they need to go to the task to issue the task to get the contribution point and then redeem the food.

He knew that there was such a concession at the beginning of the stay. Several people were very happy. Their food was taken away. These foods came too timely and solved their urgent needs. They feel that this camp is very human and considers it very thoughtfully.

They immediately went to the cafeteria to get the food with this card, and looked at the weight enough for all of them to eat a meal, and could not help but smile. They used the room number on the check-in card to compare the large building map in the resort center and quickly found the place and lived in.

When they had just finished eating, when they had not finished cleaning up, they heard someone knocking at the door.

Han yu is somewhat curious. He didn't know who is looking for it. After all, they just came here and should have no one to know.

When He opened the door, Hanyu felt that it was bright. The young man who appeared at the door was dressed in a dazzling uniform. Han's rhythm was fascinated by this uniform.

The big red of the publicity, like the uniform of the trench coat of the military style, reaches the knee straight, and a pair of shiny military boots can be seen that his master loves it very much, and a black belt buckle is buckled on his waist, and the powerful and powerful momentum is blowing. Come.

Hanyu also noticed that the young man had an armband on his right arm, which resembled the pattern seen by the logistics team that day. It's just a little different. Is this the team member of the combat group? His heart began to violently jump, and the military uniform dream that he had had in his childhood rekindled.

The young man looked at the Korean rhetoric and opened the information in his hand. He looked up and asked:

Hanyu stands upright and stands straight: "Yes!"

"Where are Zhou Chang, Su Fei, and Zhou Yan?" The young man turned over the information below and confirmed that he did continue to ask in the same place.

"They are inside." Hanyu said that he quickly greeted him and greeted him. "Small, Fifi, son. Come out, someone is looking for you."

Zhou Chang, who heard the shouting, came out with Sophie and the son. He saw that the young man at the door was spared. He didn't know why the man was looking for them.

When the youth saw the child, the brow was slightly wrinkled. He took out Zhou Yan's information and looked at it in detail. This is: "Wait, it is two o'clock today. Please go to the battle group for an interview, don't be late." He said four written notices. Handed over to the Korean rhetoric, which reads the interview address and time.

When the young people saw that things had been clarified, they wanted to leave, and they heard the Korean rhythm behind them and asked: "This big brother. Is this dress the uniform uniform of your combat group?"