Chapter 6

Blue Ocean Psychotherapy Studio.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" The nurse asked enthusiastically when he saw someone coming in.

"Hello, I am looking for Doctor Li Yunjing." Lisa said.

"Are you Ms. Lisa?" The nurse seemed to have been told in advance. When he heard someone looking for Dr. Li Yunjing, he immediately confirmed with Lisa.

"It's me." Lisa nodded in surprise.

"Dr. Li is already waiting for you, please come here." Miss nurse reached out to guide Lisa.

Lisa froze for a moment, but still followed.

The nurse took Lisa to Dr. Li's treatment room and gently knocked on the door. A nice female voice came out: "Please come in."

"Dr. Li, Ms. Lisa is here." The nurse turned sideways and waited for Lisa to enter, closing the door.

Lisa stepped into the door of the room and saw a middle-aged lady in her forties, wearing simple casual clothes with a kind smile on her chubby face, which made her feel very friendly.

"Hello Lisa, this is Li Yunjing, Jungkook's psychotherapist." Dr. Li extended his hand with a smile.

"Dr. Li." Lisa still didn't respond, and the other party knew how she was.

"Are you wondering? I'm not surprised at your arrival, and it seems to have been known for a long time?" Dr. Li poured Lisa a cup of flower tea. "Sorry, only flower tea here today."

"It's okay, thank you." Lisa took the teacup and said.

"We sit down and talk," said Dr. Li.

Lisa glanced at the recliner, which was obviously made for the patient, and hesitantly sat on the side sofa.

"Did Jungkook call you in advance?" Lisa speculated.

"You guessed it right." Dr. Li explained underLisa's puzzled eyes. "In fact, Mrs. Jeon had mentioned you to me earlier, but their demands were different."

Lisa blinked, indicating that she did not quite understand.

"Ms.Jeon is just consulting with me. Will Jungkook's marriage to you help him? And Jungkook is looking for me, hoping that I will give you a comprehensive introduction to his condition like you." Dr. Li smiled, "He Call me early in the morning today and let me push away all the patients today and wait for you.

Lisa was stunned for a moment, digested the information, and was not in a hurry to express any opinions. After a while, she asked: "Young Master Jeon ... Have  received treatment for a long time here?"

"Almost two years, he is a relatively fast recovering patient." Dr. Li said.

"What disease?" Lisa couldn't think of it, Jungkook would look like a mental illness.

"Post-war psychological syndrome is a type of post-traumatic stress response," Dr. Li introduced.

"Post-war mental syndrome?" Lisa remembered that the second uncle had said that Young Master Jeon had been a special soldier before. When thinking of this, Lisa had some conjecture in mind.

When Dr. Li saw that the topic had been opened, she began to talk about Jungkook's condition slowly: "When he first came to me, the whole person's condition was very bad, and he had almost no will to survive."

Unbelievable in Lisa's eyes, as if she couldn't believe it, the smiling man who was lying on the jeep and smiling at himself last night had no idea of ​​survival.