CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich

Sejal didn't able to sleep through the whole night. Only the incidents of the restaurant appearing in her mind. Specially akash's painful face continuously flashing infront of her eyes.

"You dont know him sejal,,,if he gets angry on someone then he could go any extent to destroy that person and prisha mam is his life......he can't even tolerate a small scratch oh her......and because of you and me she cried infront of prithvi sir...he will make sure that nobody could hire us in future.....his memory is very sharp......he has imprinted both our faces on his mind"

Sejal cleared her tears. But more tears gathered into her eyes. She is feeling so helpless. Why her fellowship gets abandoned? She just wants to complete her study, nothing more. She has always suppressed her all wishes. Her friends wore precious dresses, precious watch. She never even went for shopping with them because she can't afford even the cheapest dress. She always buy her kurta from local markets. And also she wore the same dress day after day. She has no money to spend on these expenses.

But she never ever complained god for all this. She is a foodie still she never got the chance to buy costly food. Still she always felt contented with the things she has. She only prayed to god for her study. Only god knows with how much difficulty she has completed her study.

She did her math on wasted newpaper because sathish bhaiya never bought exercice books for her. She wore torn shoes on her school. Still she overcomed all her difficulties and came this far.

Then why suddenly all these things happening with her?

She closed her eyes inside the blanket and folded her hands.

(Hey bhagvan, aap toh sab jante ho na ki kaise maine padhai ki hai,,,aap toh sab dekhte the na,,,,kitni mushkil se iss jagah tak pohochi hu....toh phir kaise ab sab bandh ho sakta hai.....bhagvan koi toh rasta dikhayiye mujhe)

"God, you know na, with how much difficulty i have completed my studies and came so far.....you have seen everything....then how can everything stopped suddenly? Please help me god and show me a path"

She fell asleep soon with tears.

Next day she went to her college. After her classes she went to the digital library and searched for some other fellowship programmes but no satisfactory result came out. She sighed hard.

Today rina bhabhi also warned her.

"Listen, we can't give you food in free okay.....seek a job and leave this house.....now you are old enough to lead an independent life and if you want to stay in this house, give atleast 8k per month,,, otherwise see your own way"

When her fellowship was credited, she gave 5k to rina bhabhi every month. Now what she could do?

She came in the cafeteria and again she saw everyone was very much active and all were discussing something enthusiastically.

She came near them and asked them the matter. Priya was also there. She saw sejal and almost dragged her to one corner.

"What have you done huh??? For you i have become embarrassed infront of Akash bhaiya.....why sejal???? Because of you, he lost his job....."- Priya was shouting at her.

Sejal's guilt increased to another level.

"Priya....i'm so....sorry......"- she said with teary eyes.

"don't say sorry to me......you are gonna fix this.....today Mr. Khanna will come to visit our college.......He was opening a cancer unit in this hospital and you are going to beg for mercy for Akash bhaiya......am i clear??"

Sejal looked at priya in shock.

"But we don't need a cancer unit.....we need necessary equipments....we already have two cancer units but we don't have proper chemo machines......"