𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I got up early in the morning and took a shower then dressed myself in a forest green long-sleeved bodycon that ended mid-thigh, with a matching jacket on top.

I wore some matching shiny pointy heels before curling my chestnut locks. After spritzing some perfume, I took a small light green bag and left my room.

A part of me believed that Yves actually was in my room last night, but he was probably very stealthy. I couldn't stop thinking about the hazy moment; his warm breath against my neck. Imaginary breath, needless to say.

I walked down the stairs to where an early morning breakfast had already been set up. Aiden was already settled in a chair, scrolling through his phone while stuffing some fruit salad into his mouth. No wonder he was so fit.

"Island, just in time for breakfast." He said without looking up, as if sensing my presence.

"For the last time, it's Isla and yes, I'm just in time." I settled down before taking a plate and serving myself.

"Do you know that your name is actually Scottish, and is derived from the word Island?" He remarked in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"Yeah whatever, it's good you did your own research." I shrugged carelessly.

"You look hot again. Why do you do this to me?" He scowled whilst eyeing my body.

"You're the one that bought the clothes, not me." I smirked.

"I wasn't expecting you to be this gorgeous. I didn't even expect you to look like a model," he sucked his teeth in annoyance as I faked a laugh.

"Well that's too bad isn't it? I totally wasn't thinking about taking a catwalk in one of those lingerie pieces you got-"

"Yves will kill you. And then, he will kill me, and I'm not yet ready to die. Especially for you." I laughed at his statement.

"Well at least it means reduced expenditure," I eyed all the food he was eating and he gave me a glare.

"Stop that nonsense. He needs me, you, need me." He pointed his fork in my direction as I smirked.

"Fine, whatever you say Aiden. I'm about to leave anyway," I tilted my head and a smirk returned to his lips.

"I've decided to drive you. I didn't go as early as expected," Aiden gave me a cocky smile.

"No thank you Aiden. My chauffeur is waiting-"

"Now now Island, calm your tits. I dismissed him because I am taking you." He smirked again as my lip twitched. I had the sudden urge to punch him so hard he'd never wake up again.

"Hmm, that's so nice of you isn't it?" I faked another smile before gulping my fruit juice down.

"Absolutely. Hence why everyone loves me," he patted his muscular chest while pride and I snorted.