𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

♬♪Waves of Blue ~ Majid Jordan

So far my job was amazing. Zoë had promised to visit me over the weekend. It had been an entire week and Aiden was annoying as usual but very entertaining and humorous.

I had purchased some decent lingerie for myself but I was eager to try the ones that Aiden had gotten for me. I had just finished all my tasks at work and I was back home. My body was tense and jaded so I decided to take a shower.

I took my favorite aloe body wash and stripped before slipping into the shower. I had even decided to wash my hair after a long time.

I lathered myself in it as the calm music played around me. I had decided to leave that setting on because I enjoyed being listening to it.

I began to shampoo my hair before letting the water wash it off. I took my time to wash my shaven armpits and lower area whilst humming to the music.

As I was enjoying my shower, the familiar aquatic scent surrounded me again and I began to panic. I was going crazy again. It had been a week since I had those hallucinations but they were back to haunt me again.

Through the steamed hyaline glass, I could see a gigantesque, leviathan figure standing in front of the shower. I tilted my head up and saw some beautiful grey eyes watching me from above, which made me shiver slowly and cover my body on instinct. I needed to get laid.

I decided to ignore it, but I heard some clam, rhythmic footsteps getting closer and within moments, there was another body heat accompanying the hot water.

The expensive aqua scent became more overpowering, it didn't take logic to know it was Yves.

His large hand took my body wash and I tried to turn again and see him but his other hand grabbed my jaw before I could.

"Do you want me to touch you, Isla?" His tympanic voice caressed my ears.

"Yes, yes please." I sighed gently.

I gasped as my skin began to tingle at the foreign but warm touch. His abnormally huge hand encircled my small throat gently as the other began to rub the cold shower gel over the side of my hip, the aqua scent sending me into another deeper trance than before.

"Yves," I whispered as I felt his plump lips brush against my neck and pepper small kisses up to my jawline and back down to my collarbone.

I could feel something stir in my womb as he did so, my arms still secured around my huge breasts.

I was a little insecure about them because I had constantly been compared to the tiny girls.

His other hand applied more of the clear gel over my stomach then moved back to my ass. It maneuvered past it to my thighs. My breath leaped into my throat as his hand expertly slipped in between them. I was in a euphoric hallucination and I was enjoying it.

I whined needily as the large hand avoided the area that most needed it's attention and went up to my back. It slid over my small shoulder to my arm that was secured over my chest.

A sigh escaped my lips as he moved back up and went back down to squeeze my ass.

His powerful grip on my jaw prevented me from moving my head and what was worse was that he wasn't saying anything, just breathing against the back of my neck. I had never been touched like this, I loved it.

"I couldn't help it," he whispered deeply and I shivered, my mind going into a mad frenzy. My boss was literally touching my naked body.

"Hmm," I tilted my head against his chest, succumbing to his magical touch. I was surely losing my sanity.

"So beautiful. I'll see you downstairs when you get dressed." He murmured and suddenly my body felt cold. He was gone by the time I checked for him in the bathroom, but I couldn't fight off the smile on my face.

It felt so inauspicious to breathe the same air as him. If I was being honest, I could have Yves Nicholson's babies if he ever asked. That's how desperate I was for him. It was pathetic, and I needed to do something about it.

Before it was too late to redeem myself.