𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

All my files and documents fell to the floor. My laptop bag also dropped as my mouth gaped at the sight before me.

There was a woman sitting on Yves' table, in only her panties and bra with some block heels at her feet. She turned her blonde head in my direction before giving me a smirk. Yves looked unfazed as I stared at them in shock.

I bent to frantically pick my things up, making a final decision to leave the office and come back once they were done. Yves seemed to read my mind because he addressed the idea before I could take action.

"Come and take a seat, Isla," his voice interrupted me and my body froze that instant upon hearing my name.

I gave him a disappointed look before taking slow steps to the chair. I couldn't bring myself to look at them, I was too embarrassed to think of what they could have been doing.

It puzzled me further to notice that her lingerie was red. I thought-

"So, remember what I told you. Terrence is crazy about you, so use this to your advantage. You have about forty-five minutes to extract the information, and if you get extra, I'll add more money to the amount you already have," he spoke to the woman. Indeed, she was irresistibly gorgeous. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect everything.

It puzzled me that such people existed. It made me feel more insecure that Yves interacted with women this beautiful. They matched his standards anyway.

"Do I get to fuck him?" She bit her lip with a smile. Oh, I guess he's not involved with her. So much for making assumptions.

"None of my business, I don't care what you do. But just make sure you get me what I want. Right, this discussion is over, I'll see you later." He dismissed and she got up, pulling her coat on then giving me a smile. Her fragrance smelt so expensive and classy.

"Who's this? She's fucking sexy," the woman spoke to Yves. I was a little flustered upon receiving such a compliment from a goddess like her.

"She's not part of the offer. Stay away," he leaned back in his seat.

"Hmm, what a shame. Anyway, it's always a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Nicholson." She got her bag, winking at me before she waltzed out of the room. I followed her movements, then looked down at my laps when she had closed the door.

"Look at me," he commanded and against my will, my head jerked up to stare at his handsome face. Damn it.

He was too good looking for his own good. It made me want to hwy into his laps and let him kiss me, kiss my throat, kiss my dripping wet folds.

How was it possible that he effortlessly drove me sexually insane?

"What are you thinking about Isla?" He tilted his head and I blinked rapidly.

"Hmm?" I blinked slowly.

"You're smiling," his brows raised, and he leaned towards me, his expensive ocean scent clouded my thinking and I was struggling to comprehend what he was saying. I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear a word. I was in too deep in my fantasies.

"Now Ms. Kingston, I hope you have not been taking any drugs because that is against the contract agreement." I finally snapped out of it.

"No, I haven't. I-I just need some fresh air," I pulled myself out of the chair and headed to the balcony.

I couldn't do this, I didn't know how long I was going to survive being around him and not allow the sexual tension to choke the living daylight out of me.

Just as I thought I had recollected and gathered myself together, Yves' aqua scent drifted into my nostrils once again and this time, I felt his presence directly behind me.

I was very inferior whenever I was close to his leviathan figure, but that only made me want him more. Just me underneath his body, moaning softly as he murmured sweet nothings into my ear.

"You have a dirty little mind don't you, Isla?" Yves' large arms caged me from behind and I could feel him on my ass as he closed the gap between us.

"Yves," I whispered as bent his body to my level.

"I hate it when you say it like that," his deep voice vibrated against my body. My womb stirred in excitement and I could feel my lace panties get drenched.

"What were you thinking about Isla? Tell me," his deep tone became even more manipulative as I shivered violently.

"I, w-well it's-"

"Say it Isla," his much deeper voice commanded with a tinge of seduction.

"Touching me," I shut my eyes tightly as I heard his faint chuckle. I had to clench my thighs hard,wondering why I was humiliating myself like this.

"Touching you? Where would I be touching you?" He whispered into my ear as I leaned against his rock hard chest, resisting the urge to grind against him.

"Yves-" I tried to say but he shut me up by licking my earlobe gently.

"I'm listening. Tell me Isla," his hot, minty breath fanned the side of my face.

"My body," I whispered as he hummed deeply.

"My hair-"

"Now don't be shy sweetheart. I know exactly what you're thinking of, I'd love to hear it from you." He kissed my neck gently as I gasped. It was unbelievable that two weeks into my job, I was already getting lured into temptation.

It felt exactly like how it did when we were in the shower. He was openly giving me signs. Signs that the feeling was mutual.

"Down there," my voice came out as a squeak as my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Hmm, and what exactly is down there, Isla?" I could feel my knees going weak the more Yves spoke, the more he leaned against me. He was tipping me over the edge.

"You're going to be a great assistant Isla Kingston," he moved away from me and I suddenly felt cold again. I wanted him to wrap his arms around me and caress me till the end of the world.

"Let's go and get some work done, shall we?" That statement brought me back to my senses and I finally realised that it had quickly become inappropriate. I could potentially lose my job.

"I have one question for you Yves," I followed him like a minion back into the office.

"Yes? What is it Isla?" I blushed as he used my name. It made me feel special, so unique.

"Where did you hear my moan exactly? I know I didn't do so in the shower," I asked him straight away and he gave me a calm expression.

"I've heard you touch yourself a couple of times. Moaning my name," he said it like it was nothing as my mouth hung open.

"W-What? No! Psht, what-"

"No need to lie. I've known for a while now, it's pretty... hot." I felt my cheeks heat up. Well, Isla-

"When- oh my word." I gave him a bewildered look.

"I'm quite certain that you didn't sign up to ask me how I heard you touching yourself. Now come, we have some work to do," he leaned back in his chair, his authoritative voice sending chills down my spine.

"Yes Yves," I sighed, gathering the courage to move back to my place. It was suddenly too close to him.

I opened my files after settling down, aware that his gaze was om me. It really was going to be an interesting year. And I was certain that I needed a little bit of bleach to erase this memory forever.