Poor cold tea...

Nezu POV:

It was unusual to see a hero end up this way. However, it was the fact that a quirk corrupted that man that got me very interested in him. Right after the interrogation I did let my own contacts play and got him into a safe room in Tartarus. He was too dangerous to be outside on his own and it did proof to be difficult to have his quirk get canceled by quirk suppression cuffs, bracelets or collars.

A while passed after I got him in there and I was getting calls from Sir Nighteye every single day after that. Today was no exception at all and so I got a call while I was sipping on my dear old and good friend my tea cup.

Me: Yes Nighteye what can I do for you?

Nighteye: You know exactly what I want!

Me: Yes, I do and I told you to be patient.

Nighteye: Why?! Why don't you let me talk to him?

Me: I fear he is not in the current mind to be able to talk properly.

Nighteye: NEZU!

Me: Yes? That is my name.

Nighteye: You goddamn rat! What is going on!

Me: How about you visit me in person instead of calling me?

Nighteye: I am busy with my agency at the moment.

Me: And I am busy leading my school. If there is nothing more than I would say have a nice day.

Nighteye: NO! Don't you dare cancel the call again!

Me: Oh and why not? There is not reason to keep on talking with you!

You really need to annoy me...

This is the 66th time you are calling me this week.

I already told you all you have to know.

You also have a future telling quirk.

I do not understand what's the problem with you.

All Might is no longer mentally stable enough to be a hero.

I let hus license get revoked and told you the reason.

Why in the world do you need to know more?

I also told you that we will have his quirk be transferred to Mirio.

You out of every people should be happy about it!

You wanted Mirio as his next successor anyways.

Now can you let me enjoy my nice tea or do you need to be so primitive and be child.

Nighteye: Nezu, what happened to All Might!

Me: As I said, he attacked a student and then claimed he is a villain.

Nighteye: There must be a reason for that! Are you sure he is not one?

Me: Are you telling me that my students are evil?

Nighteye: ...

There was something dangerous in my voice, I was aggravated. No one is telling me that Izuku is evil. He did so many good things as Feral that it is literally impossible for him to be a villain. He might have attacked people and used some other methods that are not that legal but he did it with a pure heart. Besides that, he is part a wild animal. If they are caged up as long as he was, they get unpredictable. I am only glad to see that he did recover very well with Aizawa and Mic.

Me: I am asking you again. Are you telling me that I am unable to see and find a villain in my own school?

Nighteye: No. I was just trying to say that there must be a reason.