Exam pt 3

I want to wish everyone a great 2022, And I want to thank you all for sticking with me during 2021, Hope you and your family and friends have a great night, and an even better year, and please if you use fireworks be careful

'' Wish me, luck baby.'' Mina kissed Izuku before she started skipping away happily thinking this was an easy match.'' I know you will give it your all, Good luck Mina I know you will do great.'' Izuku sadly knew different, Mina started walking away laughing happily with Nami and Setsuna. All three were extremely friendly and cheerful and they acted like three friends on a shopping trip, Toward the most far off-site during the exam, This, of course, was done on purpose, 

The first idea of it was that they needed all the time to prepare against Nezu, Nezu was an evil genius, The second was all done so that the girls would become too friendly and let down their guard when fighting Nezu. Which was exactly what happend.

'' Man we hit the lottery with this one.'' Mina cheered with a big smile on her face as she walked with her friends.'' Oh yeah I know, I just hope we don't hurt Nezu too much, Dont want to give the prince a bad look.'' Setsuna said with a smirk as Mina smirked herself.'' What trying to steal my man from me.'' You know it pinky.'' Setsuna said with a wink as Mina just laughed along with Nami.

They then made it into the site. Were they half expected to see Nezu waiting for them but nobody saw him, there was no sight of him, But they did hear him.'' Hello students, Welcome to your exam, I have made it quite simple for you to pass. Seeing I am not a fighter and would rather not fight, So for this exam, you can try and find me, Or you can just pass thru the gate and win.''

'' Oh, my this is easy. Let's go,'' Setsuna cheered before jogging toward the other side with Mina and Nami following along. While this went on Izuku shook his head confusing some of the others watching.'' Midoriya what is wrong?'' Ida asked with Izuku giving him a look before speaking.'' They are going to lose this match.'' This confused mostly everyone as so far it seemed like they would pass the exam and win rather easily without even sweating, But Izuku knew better, He knew Nezu better.'' You all know why Nezu is the principle of UA right and why heroes like Mirko, Endeavor and All Might all listen to his advice right.'' I thought it was because he is older?'' Sero said with a shrug as he never really thought about it before.

Izuku shook his head.'' Nezu is one of the smartest things in this world, He has plans for the backup plans for the secret plans of his enemies plans to fight against his first plans. Some have even guessed his quirk gives him omnipotence and he just lies about it making him smarter to now have everyone fear him.'' This sounded like a scary story you told children as a joke but as Nemuri and Recovery girl both started nodding they started becoming scared for their classmates who were just happily laughing and running toward the gate.

Nezu however was setting everything up in his machine, '' Now if I pull the wrecking ball back to a 74 degrees, with a distance of 2,429 meters from the wall, and hit it at around 0,6 meters from the window, It should all work perfectly. Nezu said as he sipped some of his tea, He then pushed a single button which released the wrecking ball as it collided perfectly with Nezu's calculations.

The wall imploded in on itself, With debris flying everywhere which to most people looked random but Nezu had calculated everything, The window exploded, Causing a sharp of glass to fly into the room, Where it bounced of a piece of brick which made the shard split into two, With one going off to the ground and the other to fly into the wires inside the building, Causing a malfunction which caused a small explosion which set off a chain of explosions which started creating a maze for the three girls that were now standing still covering themselves as they heard explosions go off.

'' What was that, Is Nezu okay.'' Nami asked as she looked around before that was then stopped when she finally noticed it.'' RUN QUICKLY WE NEED TO RUN.'' She screamed at the top of her lungs as she started dashing the gate as quickly as she could hoping they could still pass. Mina and Setsuna were confused but did what Nami said and began sprinting toward the gate.