USJ baby!

After everything what happened I started to feel a like the teachers were starting to be more careful around me. Not in a sense that they fear me but more like trying to protect me from an invisible threat which made me crazy. Thankfully the class had my back and we all get along so good. It was also so much fun to see Bakugo threaten our class Pikatchu and scream DIE at every attack as well as curse every single time. After saving him, I never heard a thank you ever again leaving his mouth to anyone again.

He sure is a funny fellow tho.

Never thought he is a cat lover!

It sure was fun running around with him on my back...

He was so scared!

And that girls scream that escaped his lips!

It was godly!

Thankfully Tenya got to the teachers before All Might could do us any harm...

Such a moron!

Nope an imbecilic...

Wait idiot would be more fitting with the IQ he has.

Good thing we got rid of him once for all!

A couple of weeks actually past after All Might vanished and we got a new teacher to substitute him. It was no other than Nezu who decided it would be fun teaching us himself. I was sure he was doing this for his own entertainment but also to keep an eye on me too.

Nezu isn't a bad teacher tho!

I enjoy his class!

It's really good and different from the rest.

He not only teaches us stuff we should know as a hero that is constantly being watched but also an underground hero.

Some techniques that are quite questionable but pretty good in my opinion and stuff like how to blackmail people successfully without getting find out.

Everyone thought that comment and that lesson was a joke but I knew it otherwise.

It was his full intention to tell us that they are more than one way to get to our goals and that villains never play by the rules so we shouldn't do it in some cases as well.

Everything is fine if we don't get found out after all!

So a win win situation!

Still I loved UA and I loved my class. All the people were great and I enjoyed being with them as a family and friends.

Today was the day before we would go to the field. Aizawa made all the preparations for us to go there and also told me all the things that we could do. In short, I was allowed to shift and just run as much as I wanted and jump from building to buildings that were about to crash down and I should team up and try to at least do one exercise since they were sure that I knew what to do seeing as I was a vigilante after all.

I was currently laying in bed when my phone went off. This wasn't nothing unusual as it was going off the whole day and it was starting to get annoying.

Why can't they just shut up!

This is getting ridiculously annoying!

The whole day it is going off!

Why am I in this group chat again?!

There are literally 2!

Why do I need to be in this one as well?

One with teachers which is quiet and nice but our private one is chaos!

I enjoy good chaos but this is ridiculously getting more childish than anything else and where is my good chaos!

I should respond them tho... just to end this already!

I know the answer to the question after all since Aizawa told me it...

Group chat:

CrazyCat: Guys! Can you stop spamming?

CrazyCat: To answer the question @Alien we are there to learn how to save people after a natural disaster or a villain attack. We are not protecting but saving this time.

Pikatchu: Wait no villains?

Sonic: He already said no villains!

MOM: Come on now, we should all get to sleep. It is getting late.

Floaty: But I am to excited to see Thirteen! I mean can you believe it! We will learn from the best!

CrazyCat: We are learning from the best already with Nezu and Aizawa teaching us.

RedShark: He has a point bro! Are we allowed to smash things?

Die: FUCKING HELL! What on fucking saving don't you understand shittyhair?!

Sonic: Mind your language.

CrazyCat: Dandelion is hopeless.

ShadowMan: Are we all agreeing that Izuku is the only one that can get away with calling Bakugo weird names?

InvisibleManbutNOT: Yup.

DuckTape: If you have a death wish try it out!

Die: YEAH MAN FUCKING TRY IT OUT!

CrazyCat: Sure go ahead! Also wanna take me down you angry Pomeranian! No killing today!

Die: SHIT!

CrazyCat: Shouldn't you be.. I don't know... sleep?!

HeadphonesAccessoir: Sleep what's that?

MOM: HEALTH!

Pikatchu: Isn't that a drug?

Alien: I heard it's a drink that taste like old water.

CrazyCat: I thought it was some kind of powder!

MOM: ENOUGH! No drug! It's healthy to close your eyes and just rest.

CrazyCat: So a finall rest ey!

ShadowMan: That's my man!

Sonic: Okay we should really go to sleep. Remember last time Aizawa found our class cat awake?

GrapeSoonToBeJuice: Ohh no!

DuckTape: NONONO!

ShadowMen: Sleep Izu!

MOM: Yeah please go off!

CrazyCat: And how do you think that is possible with sensitive hearing and my phone buzzing off every single half a second?

Alien: Oop....

Alien: Nighty!

Pikatchu: ^

Pikatchu: We'll be off too!

Alien and Pikatchu went offline

CrazyCat: Well good night!

Everyone online: Night!

Everyone went offline