Chapter 7: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(3)

Cale slowly opened his eyes and found himself being in the darkness. However, unlike the first time, this time he was surrounded by three small lights. Blue, black and yellow.

He exhaustedly observed around him.

"I am dead again? Is my plate broken?"

Cale remembered that he gained an ancient power that he didn't have in his previous life which is Memories of The Past that may cause his plate to imbalance.

However, he was sure that his plate did not break because the seeker said it herself that she created a new container for him to put all the ancient powers that relate to time in it. The seeker also said that she didn't even touch his plate, so why he was in the darkness just like he was dead.

Cale sighed but then smiled when the lights were roaming around him like they were dancing. The existence of the lights makes Cale feel less lonely in the darkness that was surrounded him.

"You little lights, why are you even here?" Cale said as he poked the blue light.

Cale could see that the blue light was vibrating before vigorously flying around him. The yellow and black lights also do the same.

Cale sighed again before closing his eyes. Without him realizing it, he already fell asleep.

•••••

Shoooshhh

Cale could feel wind slowly blowing his face makes his brows twitch.

'Am I still alive?'

Cale tried to open his eyes, however, his eyelids feels so heavy makes him unable to lift it thus he decided to continue sleeping.

"Cale, I really wanted to meet you. If you don't remember me anytime soon, I don't have any choices other than to chain you up and cut off your ankles so that you will always stay by my side."

Cale's eyes were immediately wide open as soon as he heard those vicious threats. When he tried to find whose voice was that, he only saw Raon who was crying on top of his chest.

"....Raon?"

"Human, you are awake!"

Raon rubbed his nose then snuggled into Cale who already sat up.

"Raon, are you the only one here?"

Raon nodded his head but then looked at Cale in confusion.

"Why?"

"..... Nothing."

But then out of nowhere, Cale's surroundings suddenly turned black and then changed into an unfamiliar yet familiar room. He was unable to confirm where he was now since everything he saw was blurry.

"Where?"

However, his eyes widened as soon as he saw a person standing in front of him. It's hard to recognise the person since his whole body was black.

"Who?"

Bang! Creak! Parr!

Cale flinched after seeing the man's doing and subconsciously bent himself then shielded himself using his arms. His eyes were tightly closed afraid that some objects might hit him.

"......"

Even after a minute, not even a single object hurt his body. Cale braves himself to open his eyes to look at the person again. Cale saw that the man was panting and his hands were bleeding.

Not only that, the room also turned into a mess. On the floor, there were so many ripped paper and shattered glasses.

Cale's eyes began to shake as he looked at the man and subconsciously gulped.