Chapter 39.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

!! TW loads of internalized homophobia !!

When Y/n finally woke up, she wasn't in her dad's comfy and expensive car, but instead she was in some sort of old car seat, sitting next to the young version of her father.

"We're gonna arrive at the party soon." He muttered to her, while trying to be quite enough so his parents wouldn't hear them while they were conversing.

"Party?" She repeated and looked down at herself. Y/n was cloaked in a beautiful f/c ballgown, with her hair styled up and some satin gloves to pair well with her dress.

"Yeah, it's this pure blood ball.. We will be attending, after my parents drop us off. Some people also invited their half blood friends." He responded and straightened out his shirt and tie, that matched her outfit.

After he said that both of his parents realized that Y/n was finally awake and turned to them both. "Ah, Y/n! Sweetheart you will have so much fun at this ball!" Her grandmother told her, while she herself was fixing up her scarlet dress. She and her grandfather would be attending a big meeting with the older pure blood folks to talk about arranged marriages and other things, so they can keep the pure blood heritage alive.

"Will you guys also attend?" She asked them, honestly kinda scared of how she had to attend some weird ball for pure bloods and talk with even more people, who probably will think she is mentally ill with the way she talks and acts.

"Ah for the beginning, but we will then go so you guys can get to know each other. After all you will have to find a marriage partner soon." Her grandfather told her and Y/n just looked done with life.

'Voice, I have to get married?' She asked and felt F/n name shake his head in disbelief.

'No, I mean as long as you don't want to! But if you wanna go back to Tommy Boy, who proposed to you, so be it!' The voice told Y/n, who sneered at the thought of the handsome brunette edge Lord.

'Yeah right! If he was a decent person, perhaps but he is just a white boy with mommy issues, who is trying so hard to be edgy..' She grumbled mentally, before she was snapped out of her thoughts by F/n.

He helped her out of the car and after her feet met the ground she looked at the castle like building in front of her.

It was marvelous. Absolutely breathtaking. The gardens in front were full of dark red roses, that looked like they were all hand painted to perfection, while the vines growing on the mansion gave it a vintage look, but still well kept enough to make you think it's really expensive.