Epilogue - Part Two

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1 million reads! I never imagined that this story would do so well but I'm so glad you guys like it and love your support, comments and votes. In celebration, here is the highly requested reunion. I hope you enjoy it and thank you guys so much. XxD)

******************************************************************

The entire group, Magnus, Enzo, Luke, Imogen, Alec, Celena and Serena, jumped through the golden portal that the warlocks had summoned. And they landed in the office of the Heads of the Institute where Izzy, Jace, Simon and another familiar face gathered.

It had been a couple of hours since Clary had seen Jace at her art gallery opening, the boy admiring both the redhead and the works of art she'd created.

It was almost like a dream. Like she knew the memory was there but didn't quite know what it was.

Her works were abstract, one of them a collage of blues and whites. A landscape of Alicante.

The other was a dark grey, small fiery bursts scattered across the canvas and two blurry figures in the middle, one looking almost as if they were bathed in flames. The Institute at the party Serena and Alec had thrown to announce her pregnancy.

She'd then followed the blonde boy outside after he'd all but fled, having realised that Clary could see him despite his Glamour rune.

And then she'd remembered his name.

Remembered his runes.

And then she remembered the urge she had to kiss him.

And it all came rushing back.

Everything.

Her 18th birthday, Valentine, Jonathan, Lilith, the Owl, her first kiss with Jace, watching him die, watching Serena die.

The Battle of Alicante.

Killing her brother.

Serena being pregnant.

And losing her runes as her memories went one by one.

And her kiss with Jace brought it all back.

Clary had changed her hair. It was still fiery red but she had a fringe now, that fell right above her eyebrows.

And her eyes were red and puffy from crying tears of relief and joy after she'd hugged the people she hadn't realised she'd missed for so long.

She'd been tucked under Jace's arm, the boy likely never going to let her go after this when the group landed and her eyes widened.

"Serena?"

The blonde smiled.

"Hey Red."

And they crashed into a hug.

"It's so good to have you back sis," Serena smiled, her eyes teary.

"I've missed you all so much," Clary said when she finally pulled away and turned to the rest of the group.

"Hey Fray," Alec grinned as he took his turn to hug the girl.

"Hi, Alec. You look good," she admitted as she noted the happier glimmer in his eyes.

"I am. And it's largely because of her," he said as he turned around to Imogen and the girl in her arms. "Grandma," Alec called as the woman walked forward and set the little girl in her arms on the floor, Clary startled at Alec's familial name for the ex-Inquisitor as Celena instantly clutched her parent's hands.

"This is Celena," Serena introduced as she crouched down to her daughter's height. "Sweetie, this is your Aunt Clary."

"Aunt Cla-wee," she blubbered, not quite articulating her r's yet.

"Hi Celena," Clary said as she held out her hand, the girl letting go of her parents as she walked to Clary who laughed.

"Alec," Serena called as she reached her hands up, the man crouching to help her up as her joints began to ache all of a sudden. She groaned as she leaned into Alec's side, a subtle hand on her belly before they all flinched as Izzy screamed.

Serena was torn from Alec's side as Izzy squeezed her in a hug and Jace, Simon and Clary looked beyond confused, but Serena only laughed as she hugged her parabatai.

"I knew it! I knew you felt different!" she exclaimed as she pulled away, a dazzling smile on her face as the blonde smirked.

"We kind of wanted to keep it quiet for a little while, but now that Clary's back, we were like screw it," Serena explained, her hands still linked with Izzy's.

"Ok, what on earth are you talking about?" Jace asked after kissing his grandmother hello and scooping up his niece from the floor, Clary under his other arm.

"You wanna tell your aunties and uncles what we've practising Cel?" Alec asked his daughter and their eyes all fell on the little girl.

"Bub-bies in mama's tum-tummy," she babbled and Jace and Clary's eyes widened the most.

"Babies?" Clary questioned the same time Jace asked,

"I'm sorry, did she say, babies? As in plural?"

The couple just grinned along with Imogen and Luke.

"Twins breed twins apparently JJ," Serena laughed as she lifted the hem of Alec's sweater that she wore to expose her swollen stomach, which was a fair bit larger than it had been at this stage with Celena.

"One of those better be named after me," Jace shot and Serena dropped her sweater as she put her hands on her hips.

"Are you going to name one of your children after me?" she asked incredulously.

"Well-"

"You already got godfather of Celena, like hell I'm going to make you a name," she cut him off, his hesitation the only answer Serena needed.

Jace's mouth opened again.

"And you don't get naming privileges either!"

"Alright children, I think that's enough," Imogen reprimanded with a chuckle as she stepped forward. "Raziel help us if the twins are anything like you."

"You think she forgets that she's related to us?" Serena asked her brother as he set Celena down, only for the girl to run back to her father who caught her with the biggest smile ever.

"With her age, it's possible," Jace answered, everyone looking to Imogen with their mouths agape before Jace broke into nervous laughter as he approached her and wrapped her in a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, you're beautiful and I love you grandma," he apologised and everyone chuckled at the scene.

"Seeing as how you've given my darling Enzo and I no warning, how about we have a nice dinner tonight so we can spend tomorrow planning your joint welcome back party and baby shower?" Magnus suggested as he pointed to Clary and Serena, the two women who would be celebrated.

"I think that sounds like a great plan," Luke added.

And as they moved into the empty training hall where the Warlocks began magicking up a lavish circular table and dinner spread, their family was whole again.