Chapter 9

After the operation, Xiaoyuan's body recovered quickly, and the body that had already been overdrawn by chemotherapy slowly glowed with new vitality. Lisa particularly wanted to make up for his younger brother's special supplement, but the doctor still suggested to eat nutritious meals first. Wu Tong had to buy more fruits that his younger brother loved to satisfy his greed.

Kai rested in the hospital for two days after donating the bone marrow, and was discharged today.Lisa planned to send him with his brother after washing the fruit, but did not expect cousin  Kai to come to Xiaoyuan's ward first.

"Why did you come here, Xiaokai, I said I'll see you later." Lisa opened the door and said, seeing Aunt Wu also politely called Aunt Wu.

"My mother came to pick me up today and took the chicken soup to Xiaoyuan." Xiaokai explained.

Lisa glanced in surprise at the lunch box on the table beside the bed and said, "Auntie is in trouble."

"It's nothing, it's easy." Aunt  Er replied with Yan Yuese.

Lisa smiled and sat quietly peeling oranges while listening to  Kai and Xiaoyuan talking.

"Xiaoyuan, how is it, anyway, you can't use it in a short time, just give me that pair of GH limited-edition basketball shoes." Before Lisa came back, Wu Kai was grinding Xiaoyuan's favorite one. Give him a basketball shoe.

"But I originally bought it for collection. I didn't plan to wear it to play basketball." This pair of GH's limited models were bought by myself after a lot of effort. Now they are no longer on the market.

"Well, shoes are used to wear. It's a waste to stay at home. Brother is so good at playing, you can give it to me. Next time I will see and buy a pair to pay you back." Wu Kai continued to hypnotize.

"But ..." Xiaoyuan was still a little bit reluctant, but the way she saw her cousin seemed to really like it was shaken.

Aunt Wu Er saw her son asking Xiaoyuan for a long time, but Xiaoyuan was still reluctant to send it, wouldn't it be a pair of shoes? Suddenly said a little: "Xiaoyuan, your cousin has saved your life, why are you so reluctant to wear a pair of shoes?"

"Uh ..." Xiaoyuan's face flushed, but he couldn't say anything.

"Mom?" Wu Kai shouted Aunt Wu Er disapprovingly, and suddenly no longer wanted to sneakers.

After Lisa's hands peeled off the oranges, she continued to peel off the last piece of peel and handed the whole oranges to the embarrassed younger brother. . "

"Yes, yes, I have to go back and pack things up."  Kai was also depressed, and it was a very happy atmosphere. It was so embarrassing that his mother gave me a word.  Kai couldn't stay any longer and followed Lisa. If so, he opened the door and left.

When  Er saw her son was gone, she didn't want to stay longer, and she had to stand up and leave.

"Second aunt, I will send you away." Lisa stood up and went out.

The two walked a few steps and quickly reached the elevator. Aunt  Er said back: "Okay, don't need to send it."

Lisa stopped in good faith.

"Remember what day tomorrow will be." Aunt Wu Er asked.

"What day?" Lisa asked pretendingly.

"Don't you remember?" Aunt  Er said angrily, "Tomorrow is the date of the appointment and registration of Jeon Jungkook. You don't think that the operation is done now, you have to regret it. I tell you ... ... "