54

Y/n Perspective

I was eating my lunch, but i kept on zoning out after seeing that bitch last night. I was out of my thoughts in this current time, i kept thinking of him over and over again. I don't know if I'm dreaming that I'm working with him.

"Y/N!!" That loud voice make me look up seeing a complaining jin, "I'm calling you endlessly and won't even bother to notice me?" He complained with a cute pout on his lips, making me laugh. "Oh i— I'm really sorry darling! I'm just—" i sighed deeply, i looked down. "What is it? Is there something wrong baby?" Jin came towards me with a worried visage.

"It's just that, i have a loads of work to do. Then later in the afternoon, I'll be discussing all the plans and consequences with that jungkook guy." Jin gasped, "Did you just say JUNGKOOK?" I look at him weirdly and just nodded my head, "Yeah, i work with him, why?" Jin scoffed and pat my shoulder softly.

"That jungkook guy, steals every girl's heart!" I laughed at him, "You're pathetic, what's he gonna do? Get me in the hospital then slit my chest then steal my heart?" I rolled my eyes at him, he stomped his feet "Darling, that's not my point!"

"Then what the fuck is your point?" Jin came close to me, clearing his throat, "So basically he's a international heartthrob, a fucking handsome ass kpop idol. HE'S SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE THAT HE WOULD MAKE GIRLS FALL FOR HIM! EVEN BOYS DO!" I nodded my head calmly, i shot my eyes at him "What.." i said with a concerned face.

"What the fuck do you mean at the end of your sentence? You said that even boys do fall for him? Then what?! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU'RE GAY AND FELL FOR HIM?" I spoked with a fake surprised face, making him face-palmed.

"Damn it! You little wench!" He came towards me tickling my waist, making me laugh so fucking hard that we both collapse at the soft couch, he kept tickling me until i tear up. "FUCK YOU! STOP IT BOZO!" I screamed at him and now his hands went on my neck, the most sensitive part 😃

He tickled my neck, and now i am laughing and crying so fucking hard right now, that I'm almost near to death and the Lord will take me.🧍‍♀️

I pushed his chest using all my strength, making him back off. "I look like a witch now! I look so messy!" I pouted, he chuckled and went close to me and brushed my hair using his fingers. "Is it okay now?" I slowly nod my head with a small giggle, "Mhm!"

"I'm just— scared." He suddenly spoke, i furrowed my eyebrows. "Scared of what darling?" I look at him with my paranoid expression, he deeply sighed.

"I'm just scared that— you will fall for another man." He spoke with a frown on his lips, i lift his chin up and smiled at him. "Are you stupid? I would never fell for another man, especially that jungkook guy! You're already handsome and charming to me."

"Really?" He spoked with a innocent sparkling puppy eyes, making me fall for him even more. My heartbeat was beating really fast right now, "I should call you— Worldwide handsome!" He chuckled at me and carried my body for a hug.

He spinned and lift me up, he placed his muscular arms around my legs to carry me. I look down at him, "I love you" I said with a kiss on his lips, making him smile so wide, "I love you more than any single thing of this world!" He screamed loudly, making me smile so widely and kiss his soft lips.

We both enjoyed the sweet kiss, my heart can't help but beat so fast. I've always knew i love him, I'm always sure i fell for him.

He immediately let go of the kiss and place me on the couch, he's now on top of me. He rest his ear on the spot of my heart abruptly, I'm blushing so hard right now.