Chp-8

Jungkook walked inside the restaurant, to his surprise the restaurant is empty, there isn't a single customer.

He was about to check the location Seok sent, thinking that there might be some mistake, the restaurant might be closed today. When one of the waitress came towards him.

"Mr Jeon, Mr Kim is waiting for you" the waitress told him, leading him inside.

Jungkook spotted Seok, who seemed to have spend lot of time dressing up for this date.

"Hello Jungkook, You look gorgeous" Seok greeted him with a smile.

"Hello Seok, you too look great" Jungkook told him with a polite smile, "Are we the only ones in this restaurant" Jungkook asked, as he took the seat.

"Actually I looked the entire restaurant, I don't wanted anyone to disturb us" Seok spoke, winking at Jungkook.

"Oh" that was the only thing came out of Jungkook's mouth.

Soon food was served, and they started eating.

His friends always says that Jungkook has a very high power sense of smell. Jungkook can easily pickout the small traces of scents, which others doesn't seem to notice. Jungkook can clearly smell sex on Seok.

Seok asked about Jungkook's work, and his future plans. Jungkook told the Alpha about their new collection and mentioned about his upcoming projects. But it's clear that Alpha Seok was expecting something else, as if he wanted Jungkook to say that he will be focusing in their married life.

"I think you will get along well with my Brother-in-law Seokjin, he is also someone who give professional life more interest than personal life" Seok spoke in a joking tone, but Jungkook easily sensed the jab in it.

Ofcourse, he know how the society frown at working Omega, especially the ones who work at high level positions.

Jungkook heard about Kim Seokjin, husband of Kim Namjoon, Older brother of Seok. Seokjin own one of the famous restaurant in the country.

"I hope so, I heard he is a wonderful person" Jungkook spoke, his tone professional.

"That he is" Seok spoke, sounding off. Jungkook decided to ignore it and asked Seok about his work.

The dinner was okay, if you ignore the awkward moments and Seok futile attempts of flirting with Jungkook.

"So Jungkook how about I drop you at your home. I don't want my beautiful Omega to drive alone this late night" Seok proposed with a suggestive look.

"No it's okay, I have my driver to drive me" Jungkook replied, with a forced out smile, but Suddenly Seok pulled Jungkook towards him waist.

"Are you sure, we will be getting married in 4 days, you don't have to be so formal, afterall you will be completely mine soon, my pretty Omega" Seok whispered leaning towards Jungkook's ears, his hot breath fanning over Jungkook's neck.

"I am very sure, but don't you think we have to take everything slowly, I would like to know you before we step take the next steps after marriage" Jungkook spoke, before stepping out of Seok's hold.

Seok didn't look impressed from the evident scowl on his face.

"You sure is a headstrong omega, but you will soon have to submit to your Alpha" Seok spoke with a smirk.

"This Omega submit to no one, mine is a feisty one" Jungkook replied back, trying not to be intimidated by the Alpha pheromones coming from Seok.

"I am sure you are" Seok chuckled, as he eyed Jungkook lustfully.

"Ofcourse I am you idiot Alpha" Jk sassed in Jungkook's mind.

On the way back his home, Jungkook couldn't help but dread about this marriage. As much as Seok tried to be polite and charming, he can sense the Alpha wanting to dominate the omega in him.

The way Alpha Seok's eyes roamed across his body made him really uncomfortable, especially when Seok pulled him by waist. Having his neck in close proximity to the Alpha's face was unbearable, Jungkook had to bite his lips to stop himself from lashing out.

Jungkook isn't a fool to not understand what Alpha Seok was proposing, the way Alpha's scent was spiked with clear desire for Omega infront of him or the way he wasn't even trying to hide it was clear enough of Alpha Seok motive.

Jungkook felt his every single bit of hope crumbling, and the way his Omega already hate Alpha Seok isn't any reassuring.

For once, Jungkook really want to consider his Wolf's advice of stopping this wedding, not giving a shit of care about his family.

💜💜💜💜