The doll(chapter 1)

Hi my name is Elly. I am going to tell you about what happened to me in past...

"November 13"
Me and my friends were walking down the street, Until we saw a creepy house. Bela of course wanted to go in, so we got inside.
We starting to looking around the house.i found a basement so i went inside. There was old stuff nothing else but i saw a box. I opened it and saw a creepy doll with dust of course. I picked up the doll and went upstairs. One of my friends asked me where did i found the doll. I answered that i found a basement, i went inside and found the doll. There was nothing cool in the house so we left.

"Next day"
I was looking at doll. It looked really creepy. My older brother come to me and starting laughing that i had doll. He tolded me that i was really old for that. I got up and punched him, we both starting fighting. Mom came from her work and saw us fighting. She came to us and stoped the fight. Mom yelled at us and grounded us for 2 weeks. I run to my room and locked the door. I putted the doll on table and i started doing homework. I had a strange feeling that somebody was watching me so i looked everywhere but no-one was here. So i let it be....

"At school"
I was in my class and saw doll was outside of window. I got creeped. I told my classmate but after we looked there was nothing there...

I was at my lunch break with my best friend bella, but then Beverly came up to me. 'hello loser, i found out you have a doll in your house. What are you a baby?' she said with laughing. 'Oh fuck off Beverly' i said. She pulled me with my hair and throw me on the floor. Bella wanted to save me but Beverlys friend holded her so she couldn't move. Beverly starting beating me and stealing my money...

"At home"
I came home beating up and cleaned myself. I ate and saw doll on tv. I started to had cheels on my hands, i rubbed my eyes and she was gone. I was really confused but then i thought i was just emagination so i just let it be.

Lets end this right here and remember to eat and drink ^^<333
Love ya♥️💕