Chapter 9 - Coming of Age

This is the second edited version of this chapter.  Hopefully, it reads more smoothly than the first. Lots of sex so if you're not into that sort of thing move on to the next chapter.

......

Virgil's (PoV)

My work days are long and exhausting. But I always come home feeling I have accomplished something. Kevin is at the shop from dawn till he closes up at 6. The guy has stamina.

As tired as I was, I promised myself I was going to have fun tonight. James and some of our friends are taking me out for my first legal drink at a pub. I intend to drink myself under the table.

All day long I've waited for something to happen to my Lycan sense but zip...nothing. So I will go out and celebrate with my humans and enjoy myself.

.....

Once we were inside the front door James is all over me. There is a desperation in the way he kisses me. His hands are everywhere, pulling aside my shirt. His mouth searches out my exposed skin, licking and sucking on my nipples until they're hard.

"Slow down there's no rush." I'm trying to calm him. We've both had a fair amount to drink. I grab his face in my hands and make him look at me. I can see he's as horny as hell.

"What's up? We're not in one of those movies where we rip each other clothes off before we get into the bedroom." For my trouble, I get slammed against the wall. Apart from the 11 years he has on me, he's at least a foot taller and quite a lot heavier, it's an uneven match.

"For hours I controlled myself, I can't anymore." He's on me again. "Don't move." James pulls my shirt over my head, kneels, and takes off my shoes. Then my jeans are unzipped and yanked off before I have time to complain he's being too rough.

"Seriously, what's up with you tonight." We both wrestle with my underwear.

He's normally a very considerate lover but tonight he's a wild man. He takes hold of my smaller hands in one of his large paws and holds them above my head. With the other, he's stroking my chest, down to my stomach, and then between my trembling legs. I try to pull my hands down but he's pressing them down hard and keeping me in place. His kisses are rough and his tongue is invading my mouth until I'm breathless. It travels to my neck, biting me softly and sending shock waves down my body.

"You smell so good." His hand is sliding into my underpants. I gasp as he takes hold of my cock and uses his thumb to rub the head. Then he pushes further between my legs to cradle and gently squeeze my balls. He spreads my legs with his knees and keeps on fondling me. As good as it feels I want him to slow down so we can make it last.

"Stop, I'll do anything you want. Slow down." I moaned between his hot kisses. I don't mind a little bit of rough, I just didn't want to waste it.

His craziness was becoming contagious. I thrust my hips against his hand.

"If you hadn't teased me all fucking night I wouldn't be this wound up." James let go of my hands, reached down, and hoisted me up on his hips.

"What teasing?" My legs wrapped around him. I had no idea what he was talking about but any argument had left me. I was enjoying being pressed against him.

"The way you looked at me. You kept touching me." He carried me up the stairs, my arms around him. He nuzzled my neck and kissed me as we went up the two flights of stairs to my room.

"I think you've had way too much to drink." I whispered in his ear. " Did someone drop a Viagra into your schooner or something"

I had to laugh, James was being such a dick. He was acting weird but truth be told, I didn't mind. He's such a sexy man. He puts me down gently in contrast to the mauling he gave me downstairs.