129. Great Combination between pet and it's master

Chapter 128: Combination? Naturally dry assassin's material!

Chu Haotian carefully used the ability to view and found that everything in the body was normal, and it actually reached the second-order top in a short period of time, and it was necessary to break through the third order. I didn't expect this puppy to grow up to sleep to sleep to this extent...

Chu Yutian had to admire the smile of the qualifications that was really enchanting.

Seeing Xiao Ziling’s face and thinking that he was worried about the health of his smile, he comforted: “Nothing, everything is normal. ”

Xiao Ziling certainly knows that there is no problem with smile. But He didn’t see that it can only eat and sleep. He also can run and roll.

What he is worried about is that if he does not solve the problem of smile and stop growing, he will definitely be taken by several other dogs. The owner ridiculed. I don’t want to think about it, so he tangled: "I know it's okay, otherwise it won't be lazy."

Xiao Ziling used his fingers to squat and smile, screaming at it, "Chu Ge I want to ask." Can it grow up?"

Chu Yutian is speechless, he is not a veterinarian, how can he know if this puppy can grow up? He looked at the smile of Zheng Huan, who was lying in the arms of Xiao Ziling, curling his body and sleeping on his face.

The pocket-sized body, cute and lovely, was in perfect harmony with the owner holding it. Xiao Ziling is frowning at the moment and his face is more and more melancholy. This way, He feel that this combination is surprisingly pleasing to the eye. So he said: "This is very good, it is worthy of you."

What does God mean? Does Chu Yutian’s words make fun of himself? The loyal younger brother is distressed and guilty. If he is a boss, he will not help but also fall down the stone.

There is no conscience... Xiao Ziling has a heart. He glared at Zhang Xiaolian's innocent grievances: "Chu Ge!"
The incomprehensible resentment, the undisguised accusation in the eyes made Chu Yutian's heart more and more funny.

So he raised an eyebrow and asked what kind of grievances Xiao Xiaoling had. Ok, Mingli is asking. The actual warning is to threaten not to raise any objection to his words.

Xiao Ziling was suddenly dying, and his mood was extremely fascinating. His boss was too shameless. Even with this high-pressure means to press him to give in, but he did not hesitate to this, he can not do anything about Chu Yutian, unless there are special circumstances, such as impulsive, dizzy mind and the like. However, since the last impulse, Xiao Ziling has vowed that this can no longer be the case. He is afraid of being impulsive again. The remaining half of the time will be gone.

Xiao Ziling had to converge on emotional grievances and said: "But, it is very shameful to take it out. The other players' dogs are so powerful, but he am so small, too cute..." Xiao Ziling feels very talented, and speaks with rhyme.

Chu Yutian saw Xiao Ziling's grievances. He couldn’t bear it anymore, so he looked at the smile in Xiao Ziling’s hand and thought about it seriously: “Actually, we can change our minds. When other dogs appear, they will be prepared, except for the real knife.

Nothing works. And you are the opposite. The appearance is not only harmless but also very cute. It is easy to make people lose their vigilance and train well. Let it explore the road for us and even confuse the enemy with a blow. It is very likely It’s a good thing to help us at a crucial moment. This is actually a good thing.”

Chu Yutian's objective analysis made Xiao Ziling's originally depressed mood run out. He nodded again and again: "Well, Chu Ge is Chu Ge, and the things he thinks are different."

After that, he did not forget to give his own boss a adoring look. One of the younger brothers’ code of conduct must show the meaning of admiration for the big brother. As the saying goes, it’s a must-have to be a good man.

Chu Yutian received the eyes of Xiao Ziling’s worship. Although his face still had a constant expression, he felt a sense of guilt in his heart. He said that the words were horrible. He didn’t want to get the eyes of his own younger brother.

It felt like Inducing children who are pure and ignorant. Of course, Chu Yutian’s heart is very powerful. He quickly eliminated this guilt and restored his original calm.

"Our smiled were born assassins, not warriors, right?" Xiao Ziling, who solved his mind, excitedly raised his smile and couldn't help but use his face. Well, in fact, Xiao Ziling's resistance to this selling pet is very poor. If it is not related to his face problem, he actually likes to laugh like this cute dog compared to other mighty big dogs.

Chu Yutian saw the movement of Xiao Ziling, and was speechless again. He suddenly felt that what he had just said about Xiao Ziling was actually quite reasonable. When Xiao Ziling holds a smile and appears in front of everyone, no one will guard them.

This person does not bring any awakening atmosphere to a dog. This combination is a natural assassin.

In this way, under the scam of Chu Yutian, Xiao Ziling finally put down the smile and started to wholeheartedly and smile to cultivate profound fighting feelings.

Of course, in the eyes of Chu Yutian, this is what fighting feelings, This is simply cultivating a lazy alliance. This puppy is always with Xiao Ziling’s time to sleep and fight...

the materials, let their own nest occupied by the enemy. During this time, all the forces in Huaicheng knew that the Huaiyang Lake East Road was inexplicably a huge force, and they all sent people to stare.

Chen Jingwen knew that the new survivors in his camp are likely to be the forces. Eyeliner, however, he does not matter, anyway, they are just passers-by. After the north, those eyeliners will automatically leave. Of course, they are not afraid to die. So far away there is no possibility of leaking.

There was no chance for all the players to rest in the end, so the battle group changed its combat plan again.

Han Yanyu never felt that it was so easy to clean up the zombies. The original zombies that made him timid, this is like sending them a nucleus. The latest arrangement of the battle group is very appropriate. After each team fights for ten minutes, From the back of the team, the original team took the opportunity to rest, to ensure that each team member will not be tired.

However, the good times did not last long. When they cleared the area close to the warehouse, the fourth-order zombies sitting in the town were irritated. Only heard a powerful long scorpion, the fourth-order pressure suddenly broke out, and all the team members' actions were united.