131. Xiaosa and Xiaoqi

Chapter 130: Unyielding! Both life and death!

In fact, the battle group has to share the prey and spoils. It is only a cooperation between Lu Yuntao and Dong Haozhe. They all know the five third-order zombies. If Chu Yutian does not shoot, they can't eat the attack group.

Dong Haozhe, who knows this point, used this method to solve the problem. The three giants jointly planned to build the super strong camp to attack the hard group, how can not show its abyssal weakness.

Lu Yuntao is very clear that only the two mutated dogs of Wu Qingyun and Xiaoqi Xiaosa have reached the third stage of the attacking group, and he is only one line away from the third stage, even if he added the partner who just rose to the second-order junior Lulu (Lu Yuntao never thought of him).

The partner mutated dog is the mother, so Xiao Yin’s Lulu, he killed and refused to admit, but the crazy thing is that the mutated dog has already used the name, and the other names are basically responsive, and the helpless Lu Yuntao can only find a homophonic Lu Lu Lai solves this matter), I am afraid it is not the opponent of the third-order zombies.

Cao Yang has just arrived at the second-order top level, and he has to work harder from the third-order impact. Xiaoling seems to have reached the third stage. However, he has not seen his figure yet. It should be the captain’s arrangement for Xiaoling.

As for the last one. Team Chu Xiaoqi... Well, Lu Yuntao always thought that the little P child was coming to soy sauce. Can not blame Lu Yuntao short-sighted, in fact, in addition to Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling know the strength of Chu Xiaoqi, others are still in the bones.

Therefore, there are only two mutant dogs and Wu Qingyun who can play in the attacking group. However, he and Cao Yang are only personally and pressured, and they have to give an illusion to everyone in the camp.

The strong team is like a cloud, and the strength is at least third. So if you want to enter the attacking group, you can come back after the third order...

Wu Qingyun certainly knows this. However, he is happy to cooperate and he will never refuse to improve his status.

The fourth-order zombie saw that his arrangement was once again disintegrated by the opposite human being, and it knew that unless it gave up the place. Otherwise, it is always necessary to fight with this group of people. Since the left and right can't escape the battle, then simply fight now.

With the decision of the fourth-order zombies, once again a stern scorpion, the five third-order zombies on the roof of the warehouse finally rushed to the opposite enemy.

Hey! Hey! Hey! After several consecutive collisions, the two sides finally reached each other and were divided into five groups to fight each other. The third-order battle scene is fiercely dangerous.

The energy pressure generated by their fighting is not the same as that of the second-order awakened, so they soon saw no one or zombies within 100 meters of their battlefield.

The odds of Xiaoqi and Xiaosa's two mutated dogs are different. Xiaoqi is awakened by speed. This speed is definitely not comparable to that of ordinary human speed awakenings. It is really like a wind coming and going.

Others only saw that the third-order zombies were all left after the high-profile movement, which made the third-order zombies unable to keep up with its rhythm, and was stunned by Xiaoqi. Because the speed is too fast, the third-order zombies have nothing to do with Xiaoqi.

However, the speed variator also has an Achilles heel, that is, there is no ability to kill and kill. It can only be consumed by time. See who is consuming the energy first. This battle is undoubtedly the competition of endurance.

The sensation of Little Sa is a bit weird, and I saw two wings like wings on the back. This energy wing has two functions, one is to fly freely with Xiaosa in the air, and the other is that these two wings are also the attacking weapons of Xiaosa, and the edges of the two wings are extremely sharp.

Once the wings are extended, Saskatchewan never attacks on the ground, but becomes a flexible air fighter. Its opponents are undoubtedly the regiment, each of them will not bring any harm to his team members after the war.

In fact, at the beginning, the second-order zombies appeared, and the two members of the combat group were killed directly. This result shocked Xiao Ziling. He couldn't understand why the crisis was so serious.

Chu Haotian used only a small cold squeak to shatter the pressure of the fourth-order zombies, instead of directly choosing to release his own pressure to stop the second-order zombies. Xiao Ziling, who is familiar with the strength of Chu Yutian, is very clear that it is easy for Chu Yutian to save the two players.

Chu Yutian saw Xiao Ziling's face confused and puzzled. He couldn't help but sigh. He knew that his behavior would have left a shadow in his younger brother's heart.

He thought that he was a cold and ruthless person. The kind of abandonment (Chu boss, you have more heart, Xiao Ziling is not so pure, people are also a decade old mixed with the heart, can not lose you, he is just curious about why you choose this).