chapter 2

Hours earlier

Obi-wan had just made it to the planet of mandalore the birth place where the mandalorians are born at.

As he was being escorted to meet satine he couldn't help but notice all the stares he was getting when passing by, some of them not too friendly.

As they made inside he was meet with a huge throne room with satine sitting down in it talking to one of her advisors. When she sees Obi-wan she greets him.

"Master kenobi. My shining knight out to cause trouble once again." She says thinking back when they were younger.

"After all these years your even more beautiful than ever." He says showing one of his iconic smiles to her.

A hidden blush could be barley seen on her face before she lets out a cough trying to get back on topic

"Why have you come her master kenobi? I doubt it was to see me again with the war breaking out in the galaxy." She says.

"So why have you come here asking to meet me?" She says looking over at him.

"I've come to gain information about the planet of Zeridian as they seem to have open up to your people more than anyone else around the galaxy. The republic thinks that they may lead to the war ending quicker if they were on our side." He says.

As he finishes the hall becomes dead quiet as satine thinks over if she should help him.

After a few seconds she holds her hand out to Obi-wan.

"Walk with me general Kenobi." She says while holding her hand out to him.

Kenobi then walks to her grabbing her hand with her leading him to an area where they will talk where no one will be able to listen to them talk. As they are walking they both don't notice the frown of one of her advisors faces looking down clenching his fist.

When they finish walking satine speaks.

"Tell me what you want to know about the people of Zeridian. And know that some of the questions you ask I may not disclose to you as they made promise I wouldn't spill some of their secrets." She says Kenobi nodding in understanding.

"Well can you tell me about there trade of beskar to you. It caused quite the commotion in the Senate building when they heard about it." He says.

Satine only sighs. "Of course they did. I wouldn't expect any other reaction from them." She mutters to herself.

"Yes they have been trading large amounts of beskar steel to us in exchange for something you wouldn't get from others." She says.

"And what was that?" Kenobi says holding his beard as this is peaking his interest.

"Knowledge about this galaxy." She says sounding serious.

With that Kenobi looks over at her confused.

"Why are you saying it like they aren't from this galaxy." the answer getting his full attention.

"It's exactly how it sounds. They aren't from here and have just made a small amount of their presence known to you all." She says serious again.

"And where exactly did they come from." he says curious.

"That was one of the topics they didn't want me to tell others if this was to happen." She says.

Kenobi only sighs rubbing his eyes.

"And your people just agreed to this?" Kenobi says.

"At first no. Some even wanted to take over the planet and claim the steel as rightfully ours." Satine says looking out towards the city.

"When they learned of this they sent this man to fight our best warriors for a full day and if any of them was to beat him in combat we could claim the planet as ours." She says holding a hologram of giant man wearing one of the biggest armor Kenobi has ever seen.

(Think of him in hologram form and he was fighting groups of mandalorians on the hologram)

"And I'm guessing he bested them in combat seeing how you are trading with them." Kenobi says watching as he fight on the hologram.

"That would too much of an understatement. Destroyed them would be more appropriate as none of them could even come close to putting him down." She says explaing it to Kenobi shocking him.

a mandalorian is able to meet toe to toe with a Jedi depending on who is fighting. But a group of them by themselves would be a struggle even for a Jedi master, so this came as a shock to him.

"After he won most of my people have come to respect these people Kenobi and they would probably pressure me to do something if anything was to happen to them." She says worried.

"I understand satine." He says trying to calm her nerves down.

"Thank you for this information satine and it was nice talking to you again." Kenobi says getting up to leave back to coruscant.

"And one more thing kenobi. These people do not play around when it comes to their people, so I would advise you not to put anymore pressure on them like the republic is doing." She says serious.

"They also told me they have a saying. If you want peace than prepare for war. I will let you think that over." She tells him.

"Thank you satine." Kenobi says thinking over what she told him.

As he left satine could only think of the consequences if they angered them. She had seen firsthand what their weapons can do and the technology they have is beyond what they can imagine.

"I wish I could tell you more Kenobi. These people are leagues above us and the galaxy doesn't even know." she whispers.

What she didn't know was that Obi-wan talk with her may have been for nothing since a standoff between the galactic republic and the Terran republic over Zeridian was going on as they talked.