133. The secret of the Attacks squad

Chapter 133: Legend? The water in the attack group is very deep!

Xiao Ziling is depressed. This ice armor is obviously much stronger than his stream. After all, his protection still has gaps, and Chu Chuanqi is completely sealed.

He shouted: "Don't you be killed in the inside?" Even the head was sealed inside, but it could not absorb oxygen.

Chu Xiaoqi squinted at Xiao Ziling, did he see that the fish would suffocate in the water? Will people die in the air? In fact, the principle is the same, he is the ice system, the ice armor is like his own body, it looks like it is not airtight, in fact, he can still absorb the surrounding oxygen, and how could it be killed?

At this time, there were strange changes in the battlefield. The first thing that changed was the two mutant dogs. They seemed to be attracted to them. They suddenly jumped off the battlefield. They ran to the top of a warehouse and stood there. The face looked confused at the source of the sound...

The battle group watching the battle was surprised to see this scene, but there was always a voice in the heart telling them that this was accurate.

At this time, some of the special awakening people were awakened in time. They were very uncomfortable. They used their defensive skills to expel the confusing voice. Those who were awake saw the people around them confused.

In the middle of the move, he used various methods to wake up the players around me, so the water system poured people, the fire system was hot, the soil system was buried, the wind system was cut, the wood system was stinging...

The method of mutating awakening people to choose to wake up is very simple, that is, directly knocking on the sap, he saw that they raised the weapons in their hands and ruthlessly wanted to knock down the people who were confused.

Of course, it is not ruled out that there are opinions on the "retaliation" of the chaos. If the force is right, it will be directly awakened. If the power is wrong, it will be knocked out and fainted, and the final retreat will be awakened. They simply don't know who is the "poison hand".

Of course, the first batch of people who were awakened and tortured were unwilling to suffer so much, so they put the "thief eye" on the next victim... and they rolled down. Soon everyone was awakened, only the last group of people, after being awakened, found that Wood had a chance to retaliate.

Wu Qingyun also encountered the same thing. When he was fighting, his voice suddenly sounded in his mind. She told him that this war should not be. They should be partners. It is a comrade who can work together...

He shook his head desperately, trying to get rid of this disturbing voice, because his game system is beginning to emit a dangerous alarm, reminding him that he has been attacked!

As soon as the voice entered Dong Haozhe's ear, he felt wrong. Without saying anything, he opened his defensive gas shield and isolated the strange voice. The original turbid mind suddenly cleared.

Dai Hongfei did not react slowly. The power mutant had no defenses to expel this pervasive sound, so Dai Hongfei chose self-mutilation and let the pain awake. He made a claw in his right hand and grabbed his right leg with force.

Five fingers were snapped into the flesh and blood, and the blood suddenly burst out. This sudden bitter pain made Dai Hongfei's awkward mind clear again.