Part 37: plan

'What did I do to deserve you y/n. I truly don't deserve an angel like you. Even though I have disrespected you, even though I acted cold towards you, even though I hated you, you are still here for me. I m so lucky to have you.'

He sobbed again. You have never seen him this weak. He was so affected by the situation made my lara. You couldn't see him this hurt all because of a lie.

I have to do something. I will make your life hell lara. Just wait and see.

You said to yourself in your mind. You patted his back.

'Look Tae even though you were cold towards me you never failed to take care of me. You never caused me pain. I m so lucky to have you in my life.'

'I love you my princess.'

'I love you too my prince.'

You said making him chuckle. After the bath you both came out of the bathroom. He wore his clothes while you were still in your towel.

'Why didn't you change?'

'Well I didn't bring my clothes so I have none.'

'Okay wait I will bring mine.'

Tae said making his way to his clothes. He went through his clothes and pulled out a hoodie.

'Here take this. This should be enough for you.'

He said and you wore it. You didn't had any inner garments. You felt a little weird without them so Tae gave his new pair of boxers( boxers as in very short shorts ) to you. Well it's better than nothing so you wore it. Tae looked at you in awe.

'You look so cute in my clothes.'

He said pinching your cheeks.

'You take rest. I will go and make breakfast.'

Tae said going down to make breakfast. You took your phone and dialed jungkook.

'Jungkook I need to talk to Jackson and mark.'

'Okay y/n. I will bring them to the farm house.'

'Also jungkook make sure lara doesn't know about it.'

'Yeah.'

After talking with jungkook you called Hayeon.

'Hey y/n how are you and how is taehyung ?'

'We are fine Hayeon. But I want your help.'

'Yes what is it?'

'Well jungkook is coming to visit me and taehyung. Can you also come with him? Actually I didn't bring any of my clothes with me so can you bring some.'

'Yeah yeah sure.'

LARA POV:

It's been a day and I didn't see y/n. Where is she? Did she leave the house or did she go to find taehyung. No way she can find taehyung because he went without telling anyone. But where is he? I should find him. I m happy that I broke their relationship but I should make him mine completely. Ugh where are these Jackson and mark. I need their help now.

Y/N POV:

As I asked jungkook came with Jackson mark and Hayeon. Hayeon bought some of my clothes so I changed into them immediately. Jackson and mark as soon as they saw taehyung they hugged him and apologised. Tae was as usual himself with them. The cold self. He was only sweet with me. So that means he only has soft side for me. I blushed thinking about that but soon I shrugged my head.

Y/n it's not time to blush. They are here to prove Tae as the victim.

'So Jungkook what do we do?'

You asked.

'Jackson and mark do you have any proofs that lara threatened you guys.'

Hayeon asked and they both nodded.

'Yes we do have. She called us and texted us many times. And we also once recorded her voice when she was telling her plan.'

'Good that should be enough I guess.'

You said but Hayeon shook her head as no.

'No y/n that's not enough at all. Lara May plan something again and turn everything in her favour if we go with only these proofs. We should have more strong ones.'

Hayeon said and jungkook nodded with her.

'But how do we get more proofs ?'

You asked.

'Someone leaked this photos and videos on internet. And that someone maybe lara or maybe other person. First we have to track that IP address of the person who leaked them.'

Jungkook said

'Yes but still this is not enough. As far as I heard about her she is not an ignorant person. If we show these proofs to everyone she will do anything again to prove us wrong. First we have to prove that she is a stalker of taehyung and obsessed Over him.'

Hayeon said

'How?'

Mark asked.

'Taehyung you said Lara is your classmate since middle school right. You also said she threatened so many girls who liked you. So why don't you contact few of them and ask them to talk about Lara.'

'Hm okay. But will they help?'

'They will taehyung. They liked you at once. And you are totally innocent here and tell them your situation. Im sure they will understand and help you.'

You said to taehyung.

'Yes we are still in touch with few of  the girls who had crush on taehyung but were threatened by Lara. I m sure they will help.'

Jackson said.

'Good. There's no need for them to come here. Just ask them to do a video where they will talk about the experience they had with Lara.'

Jungkook said.

But how will we track the IP address?'

Mark asked and you opened your mouth.

'Just leave that to Hayeon. She is very good at hacking others phones.'

You said and Hayeon smirked proudly.

'What really?'

They all asked surprised and Hayeon flipped her hair back.

'Yes I'm a pro at it.'

Hayeon said with a proud smirk while jungkook looked at her very impressed.

'So to compile all of it in the conclusion - we have proofs of her threatening Jackson and mark to do those stupid things. And if we track the IP address of the person who posted it we will have another proof. And to prove Lara is an obsessed psycho we have to get videos from the girls. I think this is all enough to prove taehyung innocent. And since I was at the party I can open my mouth and say everything. She also challenged me to take my man away from me. So this is all enough to prove that bitch is the culprit.'

You said gritting your teeth but on the other hand taehyungs heart skipped a beat when you called him your man.

'Yes perfect.'

Hayeon clapped her hands.