Chapter Eleven

Taylor's POV

I've been sitting at this table for about thirty minutes, eating and scrolling through my phone, bored as fuck in all honesty.

My phone lights up, an incoming call from Nicolas appearing on my screen. I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello?" I say, drinking my ginger ale.

"Thomas, Ivan's coming sooner than we expected. He's on his way here now. He was already expecting me here and he's coming prepared. Come upstairs," he explains. I hear loud shuffling in the background on his side.

"Ok, I'm on my way," I hang up the phone and groan, throwing away my food and grabbing my purse, heading upstairs.

I round the corner and see Nicolas and another handsome guy standing there.

"And who's this?" The guy asks.

"I'm Taylor by the way."

"Oh you're the girl Nicolas brought here? You must be special considering he never brings anyone to our restaurant, let alone an event," he says.

Nicolas slaps him on the back of his head, earning a giggle from me. He rubs his head and walks towards me. "I'm Gio," he says.

"You're his best friend, Gio?" I ask, pointing at Nicolas.

"Aw, he talks about me? Love you too bro," he says, blowing him a kiss. Nicolas rolls his eyes and looks down at his phone.

"Ivan just entered the building. Come on Taylor," Nicolas says, holding his hand out for me. I walk towards him and grab it, walking behind him towards a room.

"Behave!" Gio yells behind us. I roll my eyes and laugh, Nicolas looking back at me and shaking his head.

"Let me explain some things to you. Ivan believes we're a couple. He has installed some cameras around the building so I'm sure he'll be watching us, no matter where we are. That's why we need to be upstairs, away from everyone else," he says, opening a door to a hotel room and stepping inside.

"Ok," I nod, stepping in the room and closing the door behind us. I sit down on the bed and take off my shoes and purse.

We both take off our masks as I look around the dimly lit room, taking in the expensive interior.

He nods his head to the corner of the room, a big, black camera blinking red. He suddenly comes in front of me and pushes me down a bit, hovering over me.

My eyes widen a bit, but I don't say anything.

He surprises me when he brushes a strand of my hair that escaped the clip behind my ear and grabs my hips, setting in between my legs.

He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck and I wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying the heat radiating off him.

"You have to kiss me Taylor," he whispers in my ear so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"What?" I whisper-shout, making him pull his face up a bit. "I did not agree to that. I thought we were just supposed to—"