Chapter 45

Allena--

Next day I wokeup early, because it's my BIG DAYYYY!!!!!!! oh god I can't believe, that finally.... Finally I'm getting married to the love of my life, father of my Childers, ohh god! My Aaron.... My MORON!!! Hahaha, hope you all remember that nickname lol!

So back to the point!! Uhh I'm wakeup early today, took a long relaxing shower, changed into a baby pink baggy t shirt and cotton shorts, I know! I know not a good choice of cloth for a bride of the day but never mind, it's my wedding so....my style of clothing.

After that I wore my slippers and walked out, just for some food. Everyone is in hustle bustle while my dearest husband to be is busy in talking with some....... Some woman....... Huh he's so gone Tonight. I was thinking and a evil smirk appear on my face and then his eyes met with me and he looked shocked and worried!!! Uhhaa good.

I moved towards the dining area and served myself some sprouts and fruit salad as I wanted to fit on my wedding dress so I can't eat something fatty or stuff like muffins and all..uhh what a agony, that the bride had to suffer for eating on her wedding day. Urfff.....

I eat and then back to my room and call Chris bro to bring my babies into my room as I want to spend sometime with them before leaving them for our honeymoon, I and Aaron really wanted to bring them with us but dad, mom, bro and dad refused us saying 'enjoy your honeymoon without anyone between you both.' Uhhh my littel munchkins.

Soon I heard a knock on my door and here comes my brother with my little loves.

"Here we go, ohh god princess these little devil's didn't let me sleep at night." He complaint like a kid making annoying faces towards my babies, who are smiling looking at him, like they're understanding everything and making fun of his uncle.

"Hey brother! Don't a word against my babies, if they didn't let you sleep at night then who told you to make them sleep with you? And now you asked us to leave them here to you guys, then you've no right to complaint." I said in fake Stern voice.

"Ohkkk!!!!! Sorry sorry soon to be bride. Looks like you're on your pregnancy period, sudden mood swings.... WAIT!!!! did you to do it again before marriage??" He questioned, making my eyes wide open.

"What the hell you talking about bro? Uhhh you're so.... I'm just nervous and feeling wedding jitters.... Oh god you men's" I said and took a trolley from his hands and slammed the door on his face.

'Is he really my brother Chris? Or someone else??' I thought twisting my nose and put my babies on my bed.

"So let's spent some time with Mumma?" I talked to my kids.

"Ooooo......mummaa...mummaa.....oooo....mummmaaaa!" They cooed in their toddler voice making me all aww on them.

I hug them, and Eli hold my hairs in his small fist so tight..

"Uhh....leave baby it's hurts mummaa.... Eli..." I said and that little monster start to laugh whole heartedly. That scene makes me smile too..

But I don't know why the other two start to cry. Uhh attention seekers, like father like sons.

Then I turned towards the two others and hug them and patted their back and both stop crying while the third one start to cry. With a long sigh I hug all the three of them into a group hug and they stop crying and start laughing.

Then I heard a knock sound and move towards the door to open and saw my soon to be husband standing in front of me with his full glory, and lop side smile, looking all sexy and alluring. STOP DROOLING!!!!! Scream my inner voice.

"You can drool over me without any hesitation, but for now please let me come in, as I also want to spend time with my girlfriend and babies." He said with a wink and I looked at him in disbelief and shock.