4.11

sillie shot awake when the alarm to the loft started to go off, sharing a look with derek

"sils."

"yeah, i fucking hear it." sillie got out of the bed, reaching for a gun on the table. 

derek grabbed his.

they headed toward the main room, holding the guns up and aiming.

sillie checked the windows for any cars while derek looked toward the stairs.

"der," she whispered, seeing someone's shoes under the small gap at the door. they aimed over there.

derek walked slowly to the door, opening it. sillie stood by the two steps, letting out an exhale.

they lowered their guns.

"lydia?" sillie furrowed her eyebrows, not caring if she was only in her underwear and bra. "what are you doing here this late?"

lydia was soaked from the rain. she looked forward before letting out a banshee scream.

≡≡≡

"her," sillie called as lydia got out of the jeep.

lydia sighed, turning toward her. "yeah?"

"you sure you don't want to talk about it?" sillie asked. 

she nodded. "i think. i just... try not to die today. please. both of you."

"we'll do our best." sillie nodded. "and make sure not to tell isaac, stiles, or scott. i don't want to worry them."

≡≡≡

"hey, i let scott and kira have the loft for the night," derek informed while he walked into sillie's apartment. 

"ok. that's fine." sillie shrugged. "oh, and my dad called. he wants me to come over so we can have a family dinner. me, him, stiles, isaac, and malia. so i've gotta go in a few minutes."

"alright." derek nodded. "have fun. i'll see you later." he kissed her.

≡≡≡

"hey, dad," sillie greeted.

noah laughed happily. "yes! you're here. ok, come with me. we gotta get them. stiles and malia are in his room; isaac's in the bathroom." he started happy jogging upstairs, sillie chuckling as she followed.

she didn't know why he was so happy, but she wasn't going to ruin it by asking.

"isaac, get out here!" noah laughed. "you two, drop what you're doing," he exclaimed, pointing to stiles and malia. "i'm taking you all out to dinner. whatever you want."

isaac dried his hands before walking out of the bathroom, leaning on the door frame. "food? i want food."

sillie chuckled. "that's my boy." she poked his shoulder. she thought about it for a second. "wait, dad, did you say 'taking you all out'?"

"mhm." he grinned.

the stilinski siblings shared a look.

stiles made a face. "dad, i don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything. how about we just make something here?"

"nope. we're going out." noah shook his head. "there's one debt we no longer have to worry about."

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "wait, what?"

he lifted the envelope. 

"what is that?" stiles took it from him, reading it.

"a letter of apology from eichen house," noah informed.

isaac chuckled. "holy shit."

noah nodded. "apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to, uh... well, you and lydia almost getting murdered."

"yes!" sillie cheered. "not that you guys almost died, but that the debts done with."

malia laughed. "they can do that?"

stiles gaped. "i have never been so happy to have almost been murdered."

"well, we're not out of it yet," noah admitted. "but... we're going to be ok."

"yeah!" sillie threw her arms up, starting to do her happy dance. "woo!"

stiles laughed too. "woo!"

noah chuckled. "and at least for the moment, i can afford to take my son and his girlfriend and my daughter and her son out to dinner. so, isaac, malia, what's your favorite food?"

malia grinned. "deer!"

"mexican, but any food is good with me," isaac said.

they shared a look.

"pizza," stiles cut in. "she likes pizza."

sillie chuckled. "how about italian for tonight?"

≡≡≡

"oh my god," sillie whispered the next night, staring at the loft in shock. "wh..."

derek shook his head. "what the fuck?"

the loft was a mess. and scott and kira were gone. 

≡≡≡

"what the hell happened?" stiles asked, looking around.

isaac gaped. "holy shit."

"it was supposed to be a date," derek informed.

"and they're gone," sillie muttered. "scott and kira. they're... they're gone."

"they were both here?" noah checked.

they nodded.

isaac and stiles' phones buzzed, making them take out their phones while sharing a look.

"group call," isaac mumbled his explanation.

"hey," stiles spoke.

"scott's been taken," lydia stated.

"you're a little late, lydia," isaac retorted. 

"yeah, scott and kira. we just don't know where." stiles shook his head.

"mexico," deaton spoke up. 

sillie's head snapped up. "mexico?"

deaton sighed. "yeah. and if you want to save his life, that's where you're going too."

sillie glared at the floor. "i'm gonna kill kate, i swear to god."

alex speaking,.
i cannot wait to write the next chapter!!! and i'm sorry this one was even shorter than the past few ones