C h r i s t m a s S p e c i a l !

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Happy holidays everyone!

This may or may not be earlier than Christmas Day and I'm sorry if it's kind of short I just wanted to get something out in time!

Regardless I would just like to thank you for all your support I'm not the best at writing, I'm still learning and trying my best to improve and I honestly never expected this story to get as many reads as it has 😦

And I apologise if updates are taking a long time I've been busy with exams and other things but it's still heartwarming to see the support!

I did a little makima drawing for fun (I'm not the best at drawing with my finger so ignore any mistakes lmao 💀)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The sound of birds chirping echoed throughout the town. The floor was decorated in pretty white snow which got thicker as each fragile snowflake gently fell onto the soft pile.

Y/n leant on her hand as she watched the snowflakes dance in the air. It was beautiful.

She was kept safe from the harsh winter air while a rare genuine smile tugged at her lips. Y/n tore her eyes away from the sight and looked towards the pile of gifts she had been sent.

Each one of the gifts were from her classmates from school, having no relatives to receive or send gifts to.

Her smile had already disappeared from her lips and looking at the presents she sighed. Opening so many of them would be such a pain.

She stepped towards the pile and picked up one of the presents at the top. Glancing at the name tag she was taken aback by who it was from. She placed the gift on the floor next to her, deciding not to open it for now.

She opened some of the other gifts, all from irrelevant little dogs who she couldn't even remember the names of. Y/n picked up a small box wrapped up in plain blue wrapping paper. Looking at the tag she saw it was from Kaidou.

She smirked slightly, realising she was going to get gifts from her favourite puppies. Carefully pulling she wrapper off, she opened the box to see a small keychain of a white dog. She held it up in the air to examine it. It was quite cute but relatively worthless. She looked back in the box to see a note.

'Dear y/n,
I know my Christmas gift may not be much but I wanted to get you something special. The little dog you have goes with another red dog I have. Now we're matching! I decided to give myself the red one because it represents m̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ the blood spilt from the evil I've slain >_<!!! Anyway I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day.

From Kaidou.'

Y/n let out an amused chuckle as she finished reading. Kaidou was one of the more amusing dogs in her eyes. He was so obvious with his feelings and that made him even more fun to play with.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n let out a breath and wiped her forehead. She had just finished opening most of her gifts, some of which she mildly liked.

She had gotten a plain germanium ring from Saiki, a invite to a museum from Teruhashi, a half eaten flower from Mera, an expensive diamond necklace from Saiko, a self defence tape from Aren 'just in case he wasn't there to protect her', a bear plush from Hairo, a romance book from Chiyo and a bouquet from Toritsuka.

Y/n wasn't surprised about the amount of gifts she had gotten. No, it was only natural for dogs to get gifts for their owners. What she was surprised about is the fact he would send her something.

Looking at the lone present on the floor she finally decided to pick it up. Tearing it open she stared at the gift with an unreadable expression.

Inside was a small, black rose hairpiece.

She gently picked it up, staring at it before taking it back to the room.

Left on the floor was a name tag which read.

To: y/n

From: Aki

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

This isn't proof read btw so there may be some mistakes‼️