Chapter 66~ The right decision?

Edited by tarjalski - HEYYYY HERE IS A PROMISED CHAPTERRRR

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE WHILE I WRITE DA, CAN WE GET 1K+ COMMENTS PLEASE? AND I MIGHT/PROBABLY WILL POST TODAY

Also go like my new tiktok...please...I never say please, so go like it (wh0reforurmomma)

I never say please, so go like it (wh0reforurmomma)

Well...

Funny story, my period is finished and Ares is buying me a heating pad and a shit load of chocolate...I mean he wouldn't be mad now would he?

If he is just show him your tits

Oh?

Or just kiss him, he's a softie...That kills people.

Yeah, you're right Consy

When am I not?

I smile at myself in the mirror, yes I am wearing another dress in winter and do I care? Nope, I mean it's not like im going outside now am I? So I decided on a pretty pale pink dress with cute little roses all over it, and a bow right between my boobs holding the top part together. I love this dress, Abby got it for my birthday last year.

I love non-period life, and I can have ice cream now

This was a very, very long 7 days. And now I am so happy that I don't have to deal with no more cramps.

I turn around and walk out of the room smiling at Mateo, he's one of Seb's guard men minion people that was at UBC with me, Abby and D.

He smiles back before going back to his chat with the scary buff dude in front of him, I walk down the hall towards Abby's room to show her my dress.

I grab the handle and twist it open before walking in, I should start knocking...Tomorrow.

"Why do you look like you just saw your mom?" I ask seeing the soul being sucked out of her face like that one time her mom randomly showed up at our dorm room. They don't have the best relationship, she slapped her...