Chapter - 28

A beautiful song which indicates the beautiful feelings of a wife  who's madly in love with her husband.....

Hello and Welcome my bestest buddies.... Sorry for this odd time update... Coz I didn't get time today to upload...

So  , now here enjoy yours next chapter...

Happy Reading😊😊😊

******

So friends, as we have seen in last chapter that Kajal 's bold statements and her passion for her husband.... Starts effecting Raj....

But this effect is enough to generate love....?? Let's see...

Now Present..

After their double date at the Chinese restaurant, and Kajal's bold statement about her Rights on Raj has created something inside him.

She daily cooks for him, unlike before Raj drops her college now, he neither get awkward on her constant kisses because.... Somewhere within his heart a soft corner has built for his teen wife.

Two weeks have past after their Chinese date, within these days, all these changes happened. Sometimes they went for shopping or sometimes for dinner dates. But this time Raj accompany her by his will not by her insistence.

Raj has just sent a mail to some invester and got freed for a time. Jai was checking a file when he noticed Raj was smiling looking at his phone.

Jai curiously went near him and asked, "kya bat hai... Itti battisi foot rahi hai... Hmm zaraa hum bhi dekhe
(What's so interesting, that you're grinning... Let me also watch)

Jai was about to peep in his phone when Raj turned off the backlight and said, " Nothing much!!....just a selfie of yesterday... At.. At Shopping mall"

"You and shopping mall....umm..let me guess!!!bhabhi took you there right!!Jai asked being shocked on which Raj nodded.

Raj sighed heavily and said, " Don't ask bro.... Every another day she drags me somewhere...either to a shopping mall or cinema hall..... Now I daily drop her at her college also "

"Really.!!!..... I think she must be a 19 yr little girl..... But she's strong enough to drag a muscle man like you!!! Well she drags you or you went with her willingly" Jai asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Raj huffed and said, "Jai stop being dramatic.... It's just that I... I.. I can't see her sad ,so.... that's why agrees ever time to go with her"

"I'm being dramatic?? Or you're being reluctant.... Why can't you see dumbo, that you also started feeling for her, that her happiness.. her sadness matters you" Jai asked, this time a bit seriously.

Raj didn't have any words to answer him back, because he also knows that somewhere he also started liking her company, her talks, her rightful nature, her cuteness and....... her crazy love for him.

*****

Few days after the argument with Jai One fine evening Raj was working at his laptop sitting on the bed. Though he come early from office today but still working on his laptop. It was raining heavily today

Kajal was laying on the bed near his legs. She was wearing a loose top and denim shorts. She has kept her head on her elbow and humming a bollywood song.

Aake bharlo baazuo me...
Tumko hai kasam...

Jaan meri jaa rahi sanam..