➳50

I believe in miracles~

"Kiara!!! What happened? Why did you call me to come here? Is everything alright?", Mark asked with a confused expression as he came to the lake side

"Kiara!!! What happened? Why did you call me to come here? Is everything alright?", Mark asked with a confused expression as he came to the lake side. He was lying on his bed when he received a call from the girl. It was the first time she called him and it was already past 9 at night. He rushed to the location she said him to come.

On the other hand, Kiara stood on the same spot and just kept looking at him. It just broke her heart for giving him so much pain. She could see the love he had for her in his eyes. Those eyes were full of worry as he was taking deep breaths indicating that he ran all the way to here only for her. The full moon was shining in it's entire glory in the dark sky. The reflection of the glowing moon was seen on the water of the lake as the wind blowing past the almost leafless trees made sounds. The moonlight was falling on the two people, illuminating their faces.

"Kiara-", Mark took two steps forward when the female spoke up and he stopped in his tracks.

"I like you, Mark!!!", she said in a louder voice although nervousness was kicking her.

It took a while for the male to process her words. He just stood there like a statue with soft eyes gazing at her. Just thinking about that those three words that came out from her mouth, were dedicated to him, made him feel overwhelmed. Those were the words he was waiting to hear from her. After waiting for days, he finally heard it. But he just couldn't make any sentence to reply. He was just too shock to even utter a word. It was just too sudden that all his emotions got mixed up and he forgot how to react.

But then the girl came running to him and wrapped her arms around his muscular body. He mirrored her actions and pulled her closer. She was putting her chin on his shoulders as she tried to blink away the tears that were formed in her eyes. Mark felt the happiest that night. It was his first time having a crush. He didn't even realize it at first. But when that small crush turned into true love, he felt helpless. He was so clueless what to do, how to deal with those new feelings, how to express to her and how to tell her what she meant to him. But when he finally did, when he finally told her what he felt about her, how his heart beat whenever she was around, how he stole glances of her and smiled and that she meant the world to him, she rejected his love. He even wrote a song only for her but went in vain. But he didn't give up. He kept on trying and now he was here, standing infront of the girl who finally decided to return his love in her own way. He caressed the soft strands of her hair as he chewed his bottom lip to stop himself from bursting into tears.

He didn't want to let her go. Although it was cold outside and he was just a tee as he forgot to wear his jacket in a hurry, she provided him warmth. At last, she was in his arms and he promised to himself that he would hold her tightly forever. He pulled away and looked at her face. Her cheeks were wet now due to her tears. His eyebrows were pulled together as a frown appeared on his face. He cupped her face and wiped her tears.