What If.....

I am the creator of this infinite amount of possibilities of realities. I gave life to Limitless amounts of possibilities. But I ask this?

What If a Queen meets a Princess from a different universes?

What would happen?

Would they fight each other?

Ignore each other?

Or befriend each other?

Let's find out.

A girl. Seem she was a hybrid of human and Godzilla. Around 18 years . she has a Dossal Plates, and a Tail that are Part of her body, she can grow about 100 meters tall, she wears a Black grey dress, and some Shoulder caps on each side witch are connected to a clip on White Fluff Neck Bracelet, her eyes are Red but can change to Blue when Used of her Atomic Breath, she had Sharp Claws, and can breath underwater, she has Gills between her chest ribs then her neck, she had Sharp Teeth, and She Wears a Bow clip on her. This was Gojiren. Daughter Of Godzilla.

Gojiren was seen swimming towards a city

Gojiren was seen swimming towards a city. As her dorsal plates slowly rose up from the water. She reach the city and slowly rose up from the ocean.

Gojiren: Here it is, New York. This was the last place a sense that strange radiation. It felt very similar to my dad radiation. Yet very different at the same time. As if it was him and not him at the same time..... Another clone perhaps? Whatever it is I don't like it. I'm certain dad senses it too. He'll arrive soon-

All the sudden she felt the same radiation again. Making her look towards the ocean.

Gojiren: Dad?

Gojiren: Dad?..... It's that you? Wait.

She saw dorsal plates rasing from the ocean. However there was something different about them.