floater

"I'm sorry do I know you people?"

The question knocked the air out of the men in the room.

"You don't remember us"
The girl shook her head and hid behind kei he was there when she woke up and he was kind to her,he stood protectively in front of the black haired girl while she clung to his arm holding it as if her life were dependent on him the only thing the girl remembered was her name so kei took her to the doctor while the rest stood shocked at the fact that she didn't remember after half an hour the doctor came to speak to the males.

"I was told about the situation I found no wounds on her head but she did have small cuts and a bruise on her I can't find anything that would cause her to have memory loss which makes me think something could've happened that she wanted to forget"

"So how do we help her?"

"You're gonna have to help her remember"

"Can I talk to her alone"

Mamoru went in after kei left the room
He sat down next to the girl and she gave him a gentle smile but something didn't look right.

"Y/n you ok??"

She didn't respond she just carried on smiling.

"Y/n"

"Oh uh yes?"

"You ok"

"Yup"

He decided to leave not bothering to say anything else when he went out the others were talking.

"Something feels off about her"

Mamoru decided to join the conversation

"Yeah I get a bad feeling around her"

"She got very clingy with me when she woke up,she's been holding me and hugging me the whole time"

"She doesn't do that it takes her a while to get comfortable enough to hug others,she'll let people hug her but she never initiates physical contact"

They heard her walking towards the door so they kept quiet.

"I wanna go for a walk"

"You should rest"

"No I wanna go now!"

As she was walking out the violet haired male appeared behind her,his hands found its way in her hair and he pulled causing her head to lean back he punched her and loud crack was heard his eyes changed from electric blue to a glowing purple.

"Where is she?"

The men watched as the girl laughed blood dripping out of her mouth as she did.

"But I'm having so much fun being her"

The men watched as the face and body of the girl they knew melted away and was replaced with her smirking sister,she twisted akumu's arm.

"I'm sorry but you're no longer stronger than me"

Mamoru and the others tried attacking her but their attacks  got blocked and flew back and she started laughing again.

"Really I don't get why all of you like her so much,she's mediocre at best,her face ,her body,everything about her is horrible except her blood that was good but she managed to get away and I was hoping she came to you weak people but she didn't now the problem is she's still stronger than me so I can't have her around"

So I'm going to look for her and you are gonna stay out of my way,she disappeared before they could try to do anything and they had no clue where to look for y/n.

( Hi guys I'm sorry this is a super short chapter I finally got a stylus so I've been trying to draw these characters and getting the hang of drawing with a stylus the pictures I'm putting below are drafts so please let me know what you think

Sorry about the ugly hand but I struggle drawing hands on my phone

This one I think the hair isn't great so I apologize if it looks ugly