*Requested* Ben drowned x reader

You were currently on your way to the Slender mansion to a party. The party isn't for someone's birthday or a celebration its just to get everyone together and have a good time. There's going to be karaoke, snacks, and slender is even letting you guys use the pool. You were ready to have a good time so you pick up your pace toward the mansion. As soon as you arrive you run up the stairs and knock on the huge door. You stand back and wait for someone to open a door. A few moments pass when the door finally opens to reveal the one and only Jeff. "Oh god out of all of the people to answer the door it had to be you." You say playfully rolling your eyes and groaning. Jeff can always figure out how to get on your nerves but he was like a brother to you and you guys a had a good relationship. "Yeah it's me and what are you going to do about it huh?" You smirk and push Jeff out of the way. He stumbles a bit and glares well an attempt to.  "Hey everybody!" You say as you enter the living room. Everyone looks up and smiles. "Hey (y/n)" Ben says running over picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and he places you down. "Hahahah Hey (Y/n)." "(y/n) hey"  says Laughing jack and eyeless jack  while masky and hoodie waves. "Hey guys ready for this party!" Everyone cheers. Slenderman appears placing snacks on the table and sets up party games. You run up the stairs to the bathroom to change into your bathing suit. Its a green and blue bikini. You put on some shorts and tank top and grab a towel. You go out to the pool to see people either siting next to the pool or already in it. As you look around someone catches your eye, and that someone is Ben. Your not going to lie he is pretty cute and seeing him without a shirt he's now pretty hot. Some might say you have a crush and you can agree with those people. But you don't know if he feels the same and that kind of hurts. Anyway you don't want to bum yourself out you decide to go into the pool. Instead of stepping in slowly you start jump into the deep side. You ended up slashing Splendorman and Trenderman which was pretty funny. You swim for awhile before taking a rest by the side of the pool. You then feel a tap on your shoulder, you look up to see Ben. "Hey" You say "Hey cutie" This makes you instantly blush. "What's up" You say as you try to make the blush go away. "Well I was enjoying the party when I caught sight of something I might enjoy much more." "Oh and what might that be?" "You" he says leaning down towards you. Before he can do anything you jump back into the pool. This leaves him with a shocked face. "You want something you have to work for it." You say smirking. Ben pouts "You know I hate water." "Well i guess you won't enjoy what you see." You say swimming away "Wait!" You turn around to see Ben slowly move towards the stairs of the pool. He slowly places his foot in the pool and winces. He takes some deep breath and puts his whole foot then leg and half his body in the water. This shocks you, you didn't think he would actually do it. Before you knew it you were pinned up to the corner with Ben right in your face. "Like I said I'm going to enjoy what I see." Before you could say anything Ben kisses you roughly, which you gladly return .Then out of no where one hand grabs your butt while another grabs your chest. You moan into the kiss as Ben slowly massages what in his hands. You legs feel like jelly. Lucky for you your in the pool, if were standing up you would have defiantly fallen. Out of nowhere you feel yourself being picked up, but not by Ben but by Slender. "If you guys would mind doing this somewhere else thank you." He says placing you guys down.  "No problem Slendy." Ben says picking you up bridal style and running to his room. As you run past everyone you hear whistles and shouts. You blush and put your head in Ben's chest. He chuckles as he opens his room door and throws you on his bed. You can take it from there.