🅒hapter 8

So a little bit bloody, it's just a little bit 😅⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

............

Third Person's POV

As the back of the little boy disappeared, Jax stared at night sky, while sighing.

"I'm engaged to Seth" he said while looking at the ring on this finger. He was happy to see the kid at the forest that time.

In his previous life, when he was kidnapped he almost died, but saved by his fiance's sister. His past first love.

But now it wasn't that painful anymore when they beaten him, cause Seth came too early to save him.

"Hehe, my lovely fiance. In my previous life and now you still look so pretty" Jax said, suddenly the other Sumerian knights came and saw the bloody murder that Kle has done.

Other knights were scared and were trembling, They came closer to the dead bodys and saw some claw marks, they were very afraid.

"W-hat are we going to do?" Said one of the knights, trembling in fear.

Even though that they were not the one who was in this bloody murder, their lives are still going to be the same as the other knights who were lying in the snowy ground.

"I don't know, but we can't escape death now" said the knight, the duke who was the last to came saw this bloody scene,asked.

"What happened here?" Said the man who has in his 50's, came with a young man in his 20's.

"I-i think some beast attacked the batch 1 knights, I can see claw marks on their chest and back" said the scared knight.

The Duke of Sumerian was furious, he who is a man who chooses perfection and choose the best skilled and perfect knights to guard him and kill, was killed by a mere beast.

The duke trembled in anger and took a sword one of the knights and swung it to the nearest knight, and the head of the knight fell off from its body and collapse.

"WHY!?! I PAID YOU ALL GREAT AMOUNT OF MONEY! AND THIS!" the duke again swung the sword and another head fell off.

Knights saw this and they already suspecting it that they would be next.

The duke vent out his anger to the knights, killing half of them.

The young master couldn't stop his father and just stood in his place and being heartless, then suddenly he spoke, "Father, the treasures" said the young man, as he want to let his father calm down.

The duke swiftly rushed to rushed to check if the treasures are okay, the young man sighed and was relived when his father calmed down. But all of that was broken when his father shouted and killed another one of the men.

The young man rushes to his father's side and saw that the tent that was full of gold, is now empty.

Now half of the knights are killed, the duke is still not calm.

"Si-r, please forgive me but the p-p-rince.... He might have escaped" the pale knight said, after the knight said the news, the knight's head was cut off.

"THE KNIGHTS! THE TREASURES! AND NOW THE PRINCE! YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS!!!!" Screamed the man.

"Father, you must calm dow--" the man was cut of when his father spoke.

"What? Calm down! DO YOU THINK I CAN CALM DOWN!!!! THINK IT THROUGH ROLAND!" Said the fuming father.

The young man was scared cause his father is really really mad now.