iv. underoos

CHAPTER IV
underoos

CHAPTER IVunderoos

GERMANY — 2016

CURRENTLY, Noah was hidden behind a few wooden crates, as Steve had ordered him to do so.

He was wearing the outfit he always wore when he was using his secret identity, dressed in blues and blacks with his skin covered with fabric from head-to-toe. His skin wasn't exactly fully covered though as he was wearing fingerless gloves and a mask, which only covered the bottom half of his face.

He basically looked ridiculous compared to his teammates.

Back to the point, though. He was hidden close by to where Steve currently was, just incase he needed some protection.

Unexpectedly, the mean guys, or psycho-assassins, turned out to be Iron Man and a few other superheroes. The rest of them being War Machine, Black Widow and Black Panther.

And Steve was currently protesting his opinions against them all.

Even though Noah had no idea what they were even arguing about, he was up for a challenge. He didn't exactly mind protecting Steve from Tony and his recruits if he really needed to.

As Steve argued against them, Tony had interrupted. He muttered out a few words before placing his hands around his mouth for a few seconds.

"Underoos!"

All of a sudden, a masculine figure dressed in blues and reds swung into the picture. He had wrapped Steve's wrists with sticky webbing, able to steal the iconic shield.

He landed on top of a truck almost perfectly, holding the shield tight in his hands. His hidden eyes squinting, he stood up.

Steve just glared at the figure, seeming extremely offended. He wanted to get his shield back so badly, but he obviously couldn't.

"Nice job, kid." Tony complimented.

Another kid, huh? Now, Noah was intrigued by this unknown guy. He literally just witnessed this figure flying in and stealing Steve's shield effortlessly. Nothing could be more impressive than that, could it?

"Thanks." The young figure replied. "I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit- It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man."

Spider-Man? Honestly, this name fitted him. He could practically shoot sticky webs from his hands, as if he was an actual spider himself.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Tony murmured. "Just-"

"Hey everyone."

"Good job."

"You've been busy." Steve interrupted the two.

"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony remarked. "Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't wanna leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep- I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Steve, who was still wrapped in sticky webbing, seemed to be as calm as ever. He exhaled before glancing over at Tony.

"You did that when you signed."

Tony took a moment after hearing such an insult. He blinked rapidly with disbelief, briskly turning around to face his recruits only moments later.

"Alright, we're done." He muttered. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now. Because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite."

Steve looked to the side after hearing Tony's rambles. He still seemed extremely calm, but before Tony could even try to convince him even more, Sam had decided to speak through the comms.

"We found it." Sam informed his teammates. "Their Quinjet's in hangar five, north runway."

Then, Steve raised his hands into the air, causing Tony and his teammates to become suddenly confused.

Clint, who was hidden in a car park with Wanda, aimed an arrow at Steve's webbed wrists. He shot the arrow, the webbing dissolving into nothingness.

And that's when Tony had equipped his helmet. He turned around, not quite expecting Steve to have planned this all out.

"Alright, Lang." Steve told.

"Hey guys, something-" Spider-Man tried to inform.

All of a sudden, Scott grew back to his regular-size after sitting on Steve's shield whilst being shrunken down.

He kicked Spider-Man right in the face on the way, also grabbing onto the infamous shield.

Everything had just went to shit.

"Whoa!" Rhodey stammered. "What the hell was that?"

Scott turned to Steve, handing him the previously stolen shield. He gave Steve an assuring nod.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Steve gently took the red and blue shield from Scott's hands, his lips tugged into a slight but thankful smile.

Then, all of a sudden, Tony and Rhodey began to fly into the air whilst talking to each other.

Noah had finally decided that this was his time to shine. He couldn't just be a scaredy-cat and hide behind something. He had to prove himself to everybody.

He placed his hands onto the crates he was hidden behind, blue sparks of electricity beginning to spark from his fingers.

Then, the wooden crates collapsed to the ground whilst vibrating with electricity, allowing Noah to make the grandest entrance ever.

He could see that Steve was attacking T'Challa in the distance. But, he could also see that Spider-Man was currently on his way to fight Bucky and Sam.

He stood up from kneeling down on the concrete ground. He began to chase after the spiderling without any hesitation whatsoever.

He couldn't exactly leave Bucky and Sam to fight alone, could he?