When They Want Attention

Luz: Luz would probably be the one who makes it most obvious she wants attention. She'd sit down next to you and watch you doing whatever it is you're doing for a while, and then start trying to distract you. She'd definitely be the type to try to distract you by being very physical. Poking you, hugging you, flopping down on your lap, doesn't matter what. You can guarantee that you won't be finishing whatever you're doing.

Amity: I think she'd be very shy about it, and would probably wait until you finish, but she'd definitely watch you the whole time. Sometimes she'll ask you questions about it, but she wouldn't want to distract you from getting it done. After you finish whatever task it was, she'd hug you and ask you (surprisingly casually) to hang out or do something together.

Willow: She'd be very polite about it. She'd probably wait until you're done with whatever you're doing, or she'd just ask you to pay attention to her instead. If you're doing your homework, she'll help you with it so you can finish it quicker.

Gus: Makes illusions to distract you. We've seen him send illusions to communicate with people when he can't be face-to-face with them, so of course he'll use them to get your attention.

Edric: Honestly he'd just pull you away from whatever you're doing and make you hang out with him. That's all I really have to say.

Emira: Similar to Edric, but she can be patient. If you're taking too long though, she'll just pull you away. 

Boscha: Honestly she has no patience and just pushes away whatever you're doing

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Holy shit sorry I haven't updated this. Ever since the new Five Nights at Freddy's game came out I've been obsessing over that ^^'

Sorry some of these are so short! I wrote some of them a few months ago and just threw the rest in there.. also some of them I just have no clue what to write. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Very very late happy new years!

Also, I may discontinue this and/or delete all my content on this account and start again? Idk. I kinda lost motivation for this, but then again once season 2b comes out I'll probably keep updating this. Idk tho, as of now I'm really into the new fnaf game 🥲

please request tho i have like absolutely 0 ideas for this book