lol problemsss also chongyuns bi 🤷‍♀️

The 3 just stared at Xingqiu with their jaws almost reaching the floor. How was ANYONE supposed to respond to this?! Xingqiu just smiled blankly. Was he aware of what he just said or had he not quite processed who he said it to. The couple turned their heads to Chongyun. He gave them that "Don't look at me!" glare, so they turned their heads back to Qiu. Yun wasn't out yet, he couldn't just say I love you too. Gosh, Xingqiu's so stupid. "Well," His dad started, Oh god, "We meant love as in a romantic way! Haha, obviously I love my pals from work too!" His dad tried to convince himself that he had misunderstood Xingqiu. Yun glared holes through Xingqiu's head, which I think worked since he finally realized what the hell he had done. "Oh! Yeah haha I meant as a friend. I'm married guys!" He sounded pretty convincing to be honest. Yun's mom sighed, "Gosh you're right, I completely forgot you were married. How stupid of me!" She laughed. You're not really stupid, though Xingqiu is. Chongyun was quick to change the topic naturally, and soon they finished dinner and went back to his room.
     "What do you think? I think I convinced them!" Xingqiu threw himself on the bed. Chongyun shut the door, "You didn't convince ANYONE. Xingqiu, who the hell says, "I'm in love with my best friend!" And then says they meant love in a friend-way?!" Xingqiu glared at him, "I didn't say it like that.." He mumbled. "Who cares if you said it like that or not!" Yun sighed, "Look, my parents can't keep a secret if their life depended it on it. You're gonna have to tell them properly or something." He sat down on the bed. "Why can't you come out to your parents? They'd definitely accept you, and they'd probably be more hesitant to tell people about us." Xingqiu sat up to face him. Yun sighed, he didn't want to tell him all of this now.. but I guess it was necessary. "Remember my neighbor?" Yun started. Xingqiu thought hard, "I think...? Her name is.. uh... Aina?" "No, it's Aiko." Yun laughed a little, "Well, my parents are a little idealistic, and they want the same happy future for me as they had." Xingqiu questioned what this had to do with his neighbor. "My parents and the neighbors are good friends, and they raised me and Aiko together, I guess they wanted us to fall in love or something. But who can fall in love forcefully? It's so stupid, honestly, your's and Sena's relationship is easier since your parents don't expect you to love each other." Xingqiu just stared, "Does Aiko love you?" He asked. Yun thought, "Even if I did like her, I'm out of her league." He laughed, "I love her as a friend, and I'm sure she feels the same way, I'm pretty sure she also has a secret boyfriend or something." He smiled at Xingqiu. "I wanna meet her!" Qiu said. "Huh? Why?" "She seems cool! Plus were both friends of yours, so why not?" He suggested. "Alright I guess? I'll text her to hang tomorrow." Yun took out his phone, "Oh! Should we invited Sena and Haruka aswell? She can invite her boyfriend too if anything." "Oo sure! Unless things between Haru and Sena are still a little awkward.." Xingqiu reached for his bag to get his phone. "Alright, let's make it tomorrow at 2 in-front of my house!" Yun suggested, Xingqiu just nodded.