[thirty - buzzcut]

keith twice in a row i know.;)

"hello?"beautiful asked as she picked up keith's call after the third ring

"hello?"
beautiful asked as she picked up keith's call after the third ring.

"hey."
he let out as he scratched the woodenaaaaas table he was sitting at, in the library.

"hi."
she mumbled back.

"so,i was wondering if you had any plans later on today?"
he asked as he started packing up his items.

she sighed.
"no not that i know of. i'm studying for a test on Tuesday right now,then i'm gonna wait for Derek to get back from the airport"

keith let out a tender breath as he thought about the situation at hand.
"yeah,about that. can we meet up before you do,we need to talk"

beautiful went mute for a few seconds before mumbling a quiet,
"about what?"

"i just wanna talk,we haven't seen each other in a few days and i think we should catch up."
he said.

"okay."
she said.
"you wanna meet up at Bicentennial park? they have a Starbucks we can sit at."

"yeah sure,three o'clock?"
he asked as she agreed.
"three."

-

keith tapped his foot as he waited impatiently at the table of the coffee shop.

he had only brought himself,not even in the mood to order a drink or any source of food.

just as he was deep in thoughts,a ring of the bell signified that someone had entered the shop,making him look up and catch beautiful's stare.

she held a sweet smile on her face as she sat in the seat across from him,taking off her coat.

"hey! sorry i'm a little late,there was an accident on the way over here."
she stated.

"you're good."
keith mumbled blandly,as he leaned his head onto his hand.

"sooo"
she dragged out.
"let's talk."

keith kept his mouth shut as he tried his hardest to listen to her conversation.

"so,i just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you've done these past few weeks,i know it's been kinda crazy and i've taken up a lot of your time but i really appreciate you getting me around for the past three weeks."
she grinned.