1. New job, yay

As your family sat around you, happy you finally graduated college with your degree in engineering, you didn't feel all that happy. You were (insert age above 18) and had to deal with the boring adult stuff that most people, like yourself hate, yet still dealt with. Your family got distracted away from you as you scrolled through your phone looking at (insert social media).

Your mother sighing heavily at you caught your attention (or whoever if you don't have a good relationship with your mom). "Listen, your an adult and you need to get an actual job. Maybe you will be good as a mechanic and work on cars. It pays really good." You look at her with a grumpy face. "I don't want to do that, when I find something that really interests me then I'll think about it." She just sighs again and starts a conversation with someone else.

You begin to walk to your room and quickly open then close the door. You flop down on your bed, starting to look for jobs. She may be a pain in the ass but she was right, you needed an actual job in that department. As you kept scrolling you found an ad about working as a technician/helper of an animatronic. Being a bit curious, you clicked on it.

It read 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! Help wanted; Job: Technician [Repair & Supervise animatronic(s)]. Required- Engineering degree, Good with kids, Ag 18 or above. What job means: Fixing/Cleaning animatronic, Keep them in order, Stay near them all day, and Help with shows. Number: +1-800-***-**** That was all it said and being in need of a job, you called the number on the ad.

It rings two to three times until someone answers. "Hello, this is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. Delilah speaking, how may I help you today." "Uh, hi. I saw an ad about working as a technician for an animatronic and was wondering if that job was still open." You had sounded a bit more nervous than you should have but the person had just laughed. "Of course sweetie, how about I send you over to the boss so you can go ahead and get the interview over with." This shocked you a bit but you said yes.

After the whole over the phone interview, you were hired and were told to come in a few days later to be shown the ropes by the animatronic you would be working with. You checked the time, '10:42', as you plugged your phone in and got ready to get up early in a few days as the boss said to be in by 6:30 as they open at 7. You laid down but it took awhile to fall asleep on the rocks you called your bed. You really needed to buy a new bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

@lemohy I read their fanfic and theirs was big inspiration for mine. I suggest checking theirs out as its really good. Also sorry if its bad, one of my first times writing a fanfic but I love the characters. Have a fantastic day/night :D