153-155

Chapter 153 - He Will Never Sell His Son to an Old Woman! (1)

Even though Li WangJin and Fang JunRong had already been divorced but men all have this terrible tendency. In the deepest part of his mind, Fang JunRong was still his. In fact, he has the suspicious that she was still in love with him. Why else would she hate him that much?

As such, when he saw Fang JunRong being close to another man, he suddenly felt that something that belonged to him was coveted by someone else.

Watching this scene through gritted teeth, his veins were about to pop out from his forehead.

He walked briskly over to Fang JunRong and said with deep hatred, "You shameless woman!"

Fang JunRong was chatting happily when she heard the voice that displeased her. Turning her head, she found Li WangJin there staring at her with fury coming out of his eyes. She just found that ludicrous. Whatever made him feel that he has the right to go and say that in front of her?

She wiped away the smile on herself and, with a cold look, mocked. "Ah, it's Boss Li. Long time no see."

Li WangJin, after being kicked off of that spot against his wish, hated that being brought up. Fang JunRong was doubtless using that to get to him. "You... you..."

Fang JunRong sneered. "You were the one who cheated on me while we were still married. What gave you the idea that you can walk in front of me and said what you just said? Exactly who do you think you are? You should look in the mirror and really think about what kind of a person you are."

She voice wasn't too loud or too soft but just enough for those around her to be able to hear her.

Many of them looked over and looked at Li WangJin as though they were looking at an idiot.

Li WangJin felt uncomfortable all over. With his cheating being brought up, he felt that had put him in a weaker spot immediately. Suddenly thinking about Li XinYun, he acted like he had a trump card all of a sudden. "This boy toy is not that much older than ShiZe and XinYun. Have you ever considered that this might make her look bad?"

Fang JunRong was already a mother of two. This was so shameless to have a little fresh meat his age by her side.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

Fang JunRong gave him a look and realized that Li WangJin had misunderstood her relationship with Jiang DeXian. "XinYun wouldn't mind. She's a very understanding child, unless someone else that we know."

As for Li ShiZe, she couldn't care less what he thought.

"The age different between the two of you is too big." Li WangJin had no choice but to fixate on their ages.

Jiang DeXian, who had remained silent this entire time, chimed in, "It's my pleasure to be picked by her."

Li WangJin was furious. He gave the boy toy a disgusted stare and didn't want to admit that he was even more handsome than him when he was his age.

"It's fine. It isn't like you can tell from our looks." Fang JunRong paused before she added. "Lucky we are divorced now; otherwise, others might think that we are father and daughter when we stand next to each other."

After all, she still looked young and beautiful. And, as for Li WangJin, he used to be good at maintaining himself and could still be considered as charming. Unfortunately, after the divorce, he had run into a series of obstacles. In particularly as of late, when he was beaten down by reality of his debts. He even had more white hair than he did before. The differences between the two of them were drastic.