Training

Yes this chapter is just training and slightly other stuff but mostly training so you don't have to read but comment on anything you think is bad like fight scenes since I'm trying to make good fight scenes for the future.

Also Betty will be part of the harem so yeah there's that.

I get off the tree and walk back to snowdin.

Sans: Hey kid.

I look at Sans.

(Y/N): What's up?

Sans: The other human is staying at my house right now want to come with?

(Y/N): Sure.

I then follow Sans to his house.

(Y/N): Aye yo this place looks good.

Sans: Well yeah anyway Papyrus and Frisk are in Papyrus's room so do whatever you want I'm going to sleep.

(Y/N): Alright.

I go to there kitchen to see if they have anything to eat.

This is just a bunch of spaghetti ingredients.

You know what.

I go to there couch and go to sleep because why not.

I wake up in a castle as Anonymous is standing on a ruined throne.

(Y/N): Hey anonymous what's up.

Anonymous: The walls.

As he said that the walls around me started shaking and slowly going to the sky.

(Y/N): Nice.

Anonymous: Now let's work on your barrier.

(Y/N): Hmmm.

Anonymous: Think of protection scenario or anything.

I do what I was told and try to imagine myself being attacked by beams and Frisk and Chara hurt badly as well.

A black and dark green giant energy barrier surrounds me as anonymous then blast my barrier which doesn't affect it at all as I think about making the barrier smaller just to fit me.

As the barrier shrinks anonymous then started attacking me but my barrier keeps blocking his attacks.

(Y/N): Is that all you got?

Anonymous stops attacking and stares at me he then smiles a cocky smile.

He then punches the barrier cracking it as he then
Continuously punch it harder and faster with each punch, after every punch my barrier cracks more and more with it barely able to hold up as it slowly heals it self.

Anonymous then reels his arm back and goes for another punch which completely breaks my barrier.

He then quickly grabs my face as I take out my sword from out of nowhere and slash him which he avoids and he face plants me to the ground.

He then puts his hand out as I lay on the ground he smiles as his hand starts glowing.

I then start feeling a burning sensation on my back as I start going up in the sky with a lot of force.

I then sprout my fire to my feet trying to at least fly a bit to do Ariel combos if possible.

I accomplish it and burst toward anonymous who is on the ground staring at me.

Anonymous P.O.V

He better be able to hit hard or else I'm gonna hurt him worse then I was going to.