162-163

Chapter 162 - She Only Had One Thought. Exactly How Much Did Li WangJin Pay these People? (1)

Bai Shiyuan never liked Fang JunRong all that much. She was too unbridled of a life.

For the past 20 years, Li WangJin had been establishing his nice-man image. He never had an affair. He was very respectful to Fang JunRong, always. Comparing to her own husband who was having affairs left and right, it only made sense that Bai Shiyuan was not a fan of Fang JunRong.

When the words of Li WangJin's affair broke, Bai Shiyuan didn't even have a chance to mock Fang JunRong before Fang JunRong had already took off with half of their assets. Her days were even more unrestrained than before. Not to mention the young and handsome little fresh meat by her side with his 6-pack. Her company was going up and up and making a reputation for itself.

In comparison, she made all of the others' lives seemed bitter. In the past, she'd at least have a few friends over the mahjong table to gripe about Fang JunRong with her. As it turned out, all of them, upon using the Beautify Pills, had switched sizes. Sun Mei, was the worse of them all. Sun Mei used to look up to look to her but now she was busy hugging Fang JunRong's thigh and that made Bai Shiyuan even more upset.

She certainly regretted that Fang JunRong had subsequently found out what she had said about her. The Beautify Pills, after all, were very effective. So much that Bai Shiyuan decided to put aside their differences and invite Fang JunRong over as a way to make up to her. As it turned out, Fang JunRong didn't care about her at all and responded to none of her invitations. That upset Bai Shyuan even more. When she finally ran into Fang JunRong, it was like running into an enemy and she couldn't help but made some snide comments.

Naturally, Bai Shiyuan acted that way because she was confident of herself. Geng Yuan was injured when he was younger and had only one son. His son passed away early and let him with only one grandson, who was a bit on the fragile side. Geng Yuan was extremely fond of this grandson. After finding out that this grandson had poor circulations and his hands and feet were always cold in the winter time, Bai Shiyuan went out of her way to get her hands on a piece of warm jade. It was warm when it was worn on a body and also good for one's health.

When she had it delivered, Geng Yuan's grandson liked it a lot and immediately put it on. Geng Yuan, naturally, was very friendly toward her immediately. That had given her a big head. As such, she felt very confident when she was picking on Fang JunRong. She hadn't expected that Fang JunRong would bring up the Cherry Blossom Pills right away and embarrassed her in front of everyone.

She had given a lot of them away as gifts and, after those people had used the product and had problems with their gas, they all complained to her about their gifts.

Her face darkened. Nevertheless, when she caught sight of Geng Yi, Geng Yuan's grandson, something seemed to have occurred to her and she said, "Nobodies like us certainly could not measure up to Boss Fang.

"I trust that Boss Fang must brought with her some amazing gift. Why don't you share with the rest of us what it is?"

She didn't believe that Fang JunRong would be able to bring with her a better gift than hers.

Geng Yuan frowned a little. He had always believed in maintaining low key and was not a big fan of arrogance like that of Bai Shiyuan's, especially when it was obvious that she was acting the way that she was because she trusted that he'd stand behind her. If it wasn't for the jade that she had gifted his grandson, he would not want to have anything to do with her.

He was just about to smooth the situation out some when he heard Fang JunRong saying, "Oh, nothing too impressive. Just a piece common piece of jadeite is all."