Chapter 180: The Message from the God of Death

"Wow, you're so amazing."

Cale who had returned to the Imperial Prince's palace shrugged his shoulders at Mercenary King Bud's comment.

Bud who had gone with Cale to see the Singten Merchant guild leader continued to share his awe as he drank.

"Plavin Singten will happily gather as much money as possible and follow you with excitement without knowing that he is headed to his death in two weeks. You are really, really amazing."

Raon fluttered his wings next to Bud and looked extremely proud. "Hey, Mercenary King! Did you only just realize that we are amazing? I am the great and mighty Raon Miru!"

"Yes, you truly are amazing, Raon Miru-nim! Kahahahahah!"
"Hihihi!"

Cale didn't care about the alcoholic and the young Dragon's conversation as he started to speak toward Choi Han who was touching his still red hair with an odd expression on his face.

"Choi Han, Go with Bud around this time tomorrow to get the magic stones."
"Yes, Cale-nim."

Cale nodded his head at Choi Han's response before motioning to Raon.

Click. The bedroom door opened.

Mary and Rosalyn entered at that moment. There were many documents in Rosalyn's hands.

Raon channeled his mana toward the video communication device on the table. "Human! I'm connecting the call now!"

Ooooooong. The video communication device started to shine, and someone appeared on the screen.

'...Finally.' Bud was looking at this with anticipation.

A white-haired man appeared on the screen.

'Clopeh Sekka. I finally get to see the Northern Guardian Knight.'

Bud had met many famous people after coming to the Western continent with Cale and was about to meet another one.

Clopeh Sekka.

Unlike the people from the Roan Kingdom who rose to prominence this past year, the Northern Guardian Knight had been famous for a long time.

Bud was wondering what would happen after seeing him in a wheelchair after losing against Cale in battle.

And once Clopeh Sekka made eye contact with Cale...

> Oh, Cale-nim.

Bud's jaws slowly dropped.

Clopeh Sekka, the white-haired man had his hands clasped together as he looked toward Cale with a bright smile.

"Shut up." Cale frowned.

> Cale-nim, I had heard the glorious legends of your deeds in the Eastern continent.

'What the hell?' Bud's mind became chaotic.

Clopeh Sekka. This definitely seemed to be him, but something seemed weird.

Bud could see Cale opening his mouth at that moment.

"Haaaaa." Cale let out a sigh.

"I knew it! He's still crazy!" Raon shouted with certainty.

Bud's mind was still chaotic. On the other hand, Clopeh Sekka was just smiling with a happy expression on his face.

'Something seems weird?' Bud could not understand Clopeh Sekka's current demeanor at all. 'Wait, didn't Clopeh Sekka become a captive after his defeat at the Henituse territory battle?'

But would his defeat and becoming a captive be the end?

Bud could see the wheelchair Clopeh was sitting on. 'As expected, his condition is not good.'