170-172

Chapter 170 - Li XinYun Didn't Think that What She Said Would Really Come True (1)

Fang JunRong was in a good mood.

She had met up with Zhang ZhiSu today and learned that both the White Jade Cream and Detoxification Pills had made it through clinical trials and into production. The first batch of White Jade Cream produced had already reached the hands of elderly veterans injured in the wars. Subsequent production of White Jade Cream would also be first provided for individuals falling in this category before they reached the marketing for general pubic once production has increased.

The ingredients for making the White Jade Cream were not expensive. The only limitation was yunying that was only available in her dimension.

After receiving her shares, Fang JunRong had a change of heart and also provided the method of growing yungying and qixing. After all, there was only so much she could do as one person. Growing these herbs need a lot of expensive gems and that would be the major bottleneck. It would be different on the country's part. It would be much easier for the country to get ahold of fancy gems than for it was for her.

Once she was home, she had an inkling and entered into her jadeite dimension.

Compared to before, visibility had improved greatly inside of the dimension. The mountains used to be surrounded by fog and clouds but not those were all gone, as though they had been wiped clean by a pair of invisible hands and their true form emerged.

At the foothill there were fields. Fang JunRong wasn't able to tell what was being grown from where she was due to the distance but the colorfulness of them stated that they were very unusual. A jade sash like river cordoned off the fields.

She checked out the stone tablet again. Originally, there were the formulas of Beautify Pills, Detoxification Pills, and White Jade Cream on there. She took a closer look on it and her lips twitched reflexively.

It had added a Hair Growing Cream on there. Its effects included thick and shiny hair. Similar to Beautify Pills, all of the ingredients could be found in the outside world except that she must use the spring water from the dimension.

Awesome! Now another popular product would be introduced by her company shortly. She recalled this very determined girl in college. As her hair started to turn dry and yellow and all other methods had failed, she finally cut all of her hair off and grew them back out from scratch. The effect wasn't half bad. The newly grown out hair was much better than what she used to have. That being said, very few people would adopt such an extreme method like her. This Hair Growing Cream could benefit many troubled by hair loss.

She jotted down the formula for the Hair Growing Cream and continued to stroll.

In the past, the area available to her was limited just to the peak. She could now reach the middle of the mountain. The foothill was out of the question for the time being. Meaning, she couldn't pick anything from the mystical field. It was only serving the purpose of being dangled in front of her.

She wasn't greedy, however. What she had was pretty good already. One must learn to be content.

In the middle of the mountain, there were some fruits in addition to the herb fields. Fruits that grew in the dimension must be mystical fruits.

Salivating at the peaches on the tree, she picked one, washed and bit into it.

The sweet taste immediately exploded on her tongue and it was so tasty that she wanted to swallow her own tongue with it. She had many different types of peaches before but none of them remotely measured up to these.