CFBI (2)

Comment, cuz I think imma make the characters respond to some of your comments in a reunion part or some shit :)

Date #1

- Nadia and the other girls sat in front of their vanities doing their hair and makeup for their dates tonight.

"How do you feel about your dates tonight, Nadia?" Ansley asked while applying her foundation.

Nadia laughed while curling a piece of her hair. "Of course I would be the one to pick two brothers." She slightly cringed thinking about how viewers might react. She just knows they're finna be eating her up on twitter.

"You never heard of the Ball Brothers? They had a whole tv show and everything."

"Girl no, they don't even look related."

"That's true, I didn't know they were brothers either." Ashley added in. "But which one are you most interested in tonight?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"A lady never tells." She laughed getting up from her seat to change in tonight's dress.

Nadia walked down to the beach, where a cute bungalow faced the crashing waters. It was decorated with flower petals, candles, and a romantic table for two.

She bit her bottom lip nervously as she approached the bungalow, she was excited to see which brother she'd be on the date with first tonight.

"Hello beautiful." The mystery man smiled, getting up from his seat to invite her into a hug. His attire immediately caught her eye. He looked rich, but not flashy, very well put together, and classy.

"Hi, Lonzo." Nadia smiled, "you look very nice."

"Thank you, you look great yourself." He smiled, staring at her beautiful face. Nadia was a very pretty girl, and he was honestly glad she chose him. He was more physically attracted to her than the other girls.

The servers brought food and a bottle of wine to their table as they got to know each other a little better.

"So tell me about you." Zo spoke softly.

"I'm from Texas, graduated from Prairie View A&M with a degree in finance. I have a lifestyle, and fashion, YouTube channel focusing on black girl luxury."

"Why'd you chose to focus on luxury?"

"Well I think it's really important for our community to see black people, specifically women, live a life of luxury. But I also wanna eventually venture off into finance because I want all women to know that this lifestyle is attainable, you just have to be financially literate."

"Wow, I like that. So if I sponsored an event for low income children about financial literacy you'd come out and help?"

"Of course I'd love to." She liked the fact that Lonzo seemed to care about a cause that could support the less fortunate in his community. One point for him so far.

"You play softball too right?"

Nadia eyebrows raised as she was shocked that he actually remembered that little bit from her introduction from earlier today.

"Yeah! I've been playing since I was 5 and I haven't put a bat down since. It's my favorite thing to do in my downtime."

"Why'd you looked shocked when I asked you that?" "Because I didn't expect you to remember such a minuet detail about me, but I'm impressed."

Point two, this man is on a roll.

"Of course I'd remember, I love a girl who can play sports." He winked, making her melt just a little. But she kept her composure.... hopefully.

"Your turn." Nadia smiled at him. "Tell me about you."

"Um, well, I play for the Chicago Bulls, I have a beautiful little girl, I have 2 brothers, which you have a date with one of them." He shook his head laughing.

Nadia faced palmed herself laughing too. "I-." She sighed.

"You really didn't know we were brothers?" He leaned back in his chair. "No, I really didn't. I don't watch basketball I pretty much just stay in my niche."

"Then what made you pick me?"

"I mean, you're very attractive." She began to blush, watching his face light up.

"Did I meet your expectations tonight?"

"Yes, you actually exceeded them. I really enjoy your energy. I hope this is the real you." She threw in the last part in because she had to remember. This was a game for the boys. Not all of them were looking for love and intimacy like she was. Some were here to play her and the game to get that cash.

"Of course it is. I can't say it'd be the same for Melo." He shrugged.

Was he just saying that because he wanted Nadia to choose him over his brother? Or was he hinting that Melo's intentions won't be what they seem to be?

-
y'all think Zo gon be a fuck boy or a lover boy?
Also... girl why I ain know this man played for the bulls... does LaMelo even still play for the hornets 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm out da loop chile.

 does LaMelo even still play for the hornets 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm out da loop chile

Vote, Comment, Follow :)