•10•

["Set your heart at blaze as always

["Set your heart at blaze as always. (Y/N)-Sama..."]

STRONG WOMAN

AS THE THREE, Slayer was walking their way for training. They need to do this to increase their reflexes.

Perhaps they rather trained with shinobu's sucessor rather than get trained by their mentor, she was so harsh when it comes to training.

The days come that their breathing technique will be the ones to get improved immediately, incase for their future fight.

They trained and couldn't even beat kanao on the first days but kamado never gave up, so he let him kanao trained him hard.

It toom them for atleast weeks to trained and mastered their techniques.

As for (Y/N) she was sitting on the garden of the butterfly estate looking at the beautiful butterflies flying gracefully on the air.

"(Y/N)-Sama?"

She heard someone spoken from her side making the beautiful young woman looked at the water hashira.

He was surprised to see that (Y/N) was not wearing her usual blindfold or sunglasses which show her crystal blue eyes.

You tap the side gesturing him to sat beside you, Giyu on the other hand get what she meant so he sat beside their next master."What brings you here?"

She blurted out forming a thin smile on her lips. Giyu sighed looking up on the sky."I wanted to thank you for taking care of the kamado siblings.."

He admitted moving his head on the other side so that he came to face to face with the white haired female.

"It was nothing, besides seeing my students happy was enough." She said looking straightfoward.

"You're really nice, This why you're my fave person after all.." He mumbled but your heard it enough making you smiled.

"Really?! Oh thats great to hear!"

You hugged his body tightly pressing every inch of your body hard on the water hashira. He gasped for air tapping her back."(Y/N)-Sama. Your breast is pressing hard on me. I can't breathe.."

The white haired female chuckled letting go of him, Giyu looked frustrated breathing for air.

"(Y/N)-SENSEI!"

You heard someone yelled from a far seeing tanjiro was already back wearing his demon slayer uniform.

"Oh. Tanjiro-kun you done training?"You said smiling at him.