🍋Connie Springer🍋

(mentions of Marijuana use and the smoking of it‼️) THIS IS ALSO GONNA BE A COLLEGE AU

"I wanna smoke."

Connie leaned down towards (y/n's) ear for her to hear. Currently they were at a party that Eren and Jean's frat were throwing. It was kinda fun, seeing Jean and Eren scramble around drunkenly to get Mikasa's attention, who was trying to stop Sasha who was absolutely stoned from eating all the party snacks in one go. Armin was in the corner sitting on the floor, drunk out of his mind. Too many shots of some drink had him stuck. Music was blaring throughout the whole frat house along with drunk girls screaming the lyrics to every song they knew. (Y/n) and Connie were definitely the most sober which was surprising to her. Connie was usually crossed before any function and got even more fucked up until he was puking. (Y/n) had taken a few hits off of Sasha's pen before leaving, so she was a little high, but not as high as she wanted to be. "I wanna smoke too, you got any gas?" (Y/n) asked looking up at his Handsome face. Connie's eyes were kinda red and slightly closed, his small golden hoops reflected the lights in the party along with his pretty eyes. "You know I always have some on me (y/n)" he said with a chuckle. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and laughed. "Okay bet, let's find a room away from these fiends." She suggested. Connie nodded his head and followed (y/n) around the crowded room to find a room to smoke out.

"There should be some rooms upstairs." Connie yelled to (y/n) over the music. Connie grabbed (y/n's) hand and lead her to the stairway. Before going up, they saw Armin had moved to the edge of the stairs drunkenly talking to a pretty girl with a bleached buzz cut and piercings and tattoos. "I'm really drunk but I had to tell you that you're so fucking pretty." Armin slurred over as he stared at the girl in awe. She giggled and said "thank you so much baby." Armin's blue eyes were wide. "Please marry me." Connie and (y/n) couldn't help busting out laughing. "Let's keep going I guess." (Y/n) said. They walked up the stairs and looked for any rooms that weren't filled with people or couples doing the deed in the beds. The search finally ended when they found a room that was empty. "Yes sir!" Connie said with a smile. (Y/n) walked into the room first and sat on the bed, the room had a nice open window to blow the smoke out. Connie shut and locked the door behind him to give them more privacy. He sat on the bed beside (y/n) and pulled a baggie with weed and Swisher Sweets inside it. The smell instantly filled their noses when he opened the bag. It was strong. "Fuck- who did you get this shit from, I already feel dizzy from the smell." (Y/n) said with a chuckle. Connie let out a laugh. "Yeah my dealer got a hold of some different shit this time. He hooked me up, this shit is crazy." He said as he grabbed a few pieces of the weed along with a paper to roll.

"You want me to roll?" (Y/n) asked. "Nah, you just sit there and be pretty." (Y/n) smiled at his flirty compliment. Connie set his baggie down and began to crumble the weed into smaller pieces. Connie grabbed the paper in his other hand and licked the ends of it. He slowly put the crumbled weed in the paper, folding it slightly so none of it fell out. Once he had the amount he wanted in the paper, he started to roll. He was so focused, his calloused hands moving carefully and skillfully. (Y/n) just sat and watched him. He looked good when he was concentrating. "Got it," he said satisfied. "I would've been surprised if you didn't honestly." (Y/n) said. Connie chuckled. " I've been practicing." He said looking into her eyes. He didn't break eye contact with her as he licked the other side of the paper to finish rolling the blunt. (Y/n) felt the butterflies in her stomach at that moment. "Pearled that shit." He said looking at his perfectly rolled blunt. "You want the first hit?" He asked, holding the blunt out to (y/n). "I would never say no." She teased. (Y/n) grabbed the blunt and placed it between her plump lips as Connie got out his lighter. "Let me light it for you." Connie said. He got closer to (y/n) and sparked the lighter, letting a blue flame spark. He placed the flame against the end of the blunt, letting it burn. Once the blunt was lit, (y/n) inhaled the smoke, it had a different taste than what she was used to, but it was good. She blew the smoke out through her mouth and nose, making the space between them cloudy. She took another puff then passed it to Connie. She was already feeling high after two hits. Connie took the blunt and placed it between his lips, lighting the end some more. He took two deep inhales from the blunt and let the smoke blow past his lips, maybe it was the weed talking, but he looked so good doing it. He passed the blunt back to her, letting (y/n) take two more hits. After those two hits (y/n) felt like she was moving in slow motion, her eyes were so low and her thoughts were everywhere. "You good?" Connie said as he stared at (y/n) His eyes were super low and red now. "Yea, I'm great!" (Y/n) said holding back her laugh. Connie held the blunt out again. "I've been tryna pass the blunt for like 3 minutes." He said laughing. "No way." (Y/n) couldn't believe it. "Deadass you were stuck." When Connie said that they both lost it, they were holding their stomachs from laughing so hard.