530

3rd person pov

Wanda and y/n go to the kitchen both to awake to go back to bed. There they see maria and nat in the kitchen probably the only other ones up at 5 in the morning well other than steve but he wont be back for a hour. y/n pulls her phone out of her pocket and takes a photo of marias hands snaked around nats waist as she drinks her coffee.

The pair walk infront of the other wlw couple mimicking there position. Soon when the couple notice the girls mimicking them they both blush deeply and move away.

'don't act like we both don't know' wanda says smiling. y/n smirks at her mother much like nat did when she realised y/n liked wanda. They blush again but hold hands sitting at the bench. As nat came around she saw y/ns hands which were hidden.

'Y/N! what did you do to your hands' nat scolded coming up to her looking at the blood bandage and splinted wrist. y/n stays quiet still recovering a bit from the loud voice. Of course she knew nat would never hurt her but trauma. Nat looks to wanda for answers.

Wanda, y/n

can i tell her?

yeah i don't mind

'she had a bad dream and as i think you know she goes to the punching bags. When i walked in there was a couple bags on the floor and she was uh. She was punching the wall' wanda tells the red head

'that training room?' nat questions pointing down the hall since there was a couple wanda nods 'the stone wall' wanda nods again. Nat just brings y/n into a hug rocking her side to side a bit. After a bit they pull away and y/n and wanda begin to make breakfast.

'you know i thought having a broken hand and damaged fists would make life harder' y/n says while using her powers to float ingredients aground for pancakes. This makes wanda laugh

'yep and hows this gonna work at school' nat smirks. y/n realises and groans very loud and exaggerated. Knowing she cant use her powers at school.

'ooo ill bribe peter to help me' y/n says running off to peters room even though the two still have 2 hours till they have to leave for school.

'so you guys official' wanda smirks. They blush again 'ill take that as a yes' minutes later y/n comes running in with peter swinging down the hall chasing her. y/n hides behind nat.

'hide me mother' y/n demands as peter gets closer.

'i am not apart of this' nat says grabbing marias hand and walking out taking plates from wanda and thanked her.

'traitor' y/n says jumping up on the bench.

'you woke me at 530 in the morning. Now you will pay' peter smirks. But before he can do anything y/n grabs him with her powers and throws him out the window that was still broken from Yelena.

'im sorry i didn't see your visitors pass' y/n calls once peter webbed his way back up. The teens all laugh.

'woah what happened to your hands' peter asks sitting next to the couple

'i beat the shit out of a wall' y/n says eating her chocolate chip pancake. Peter makes a face but thanks wanda and eats his food.

'so whats your price for helping me today' y/n asks her friend knowing he will probably just make her play luigis mansion with him.

'let me wear your watch for the day' y/n drops her fork

'your kidding, you can wear the prototype' y/n says wanting a different option

'fine no deal' y/n groans using her magic to take the watch of gives it to peter. 'why cant i unlock it' peter complains.

'wanda can you show him i cant really use it' y/n laughs. Wanda gets up walking over to peter. She presses a couple buttons before doing a retinal scan.

'ok so do a hand movement you want to unlock it' wanda says. She got to listen to y/ns rants about the problems with the watch and that. Some times wanda would go down to the lab and sit on y/ns chair while y/n sat in her lap fiddling with the coding. So wanda had a pretty good idea off how this thing works.

Without hesitation peter does his spiderman web shooter thing, y/n laughs soflty and wanda finishes setting up the unlocking thing. 'ha now i can unlock your watch whenever ' peter grins

y/n puts her head into wandas shoulder . 'don't worry it's a 12 hour code' wanda smirks stroking her fingers through her hair .

'thank you' y/n mumbles getting up to wash up and clean the kitchen. Peter and wanda helping after they finish their food .

'smash bros' y/n suggests

'smash bros' they repeat. Suddenly Pietro summoned next to the trio.

'i herd you guys were playing super smash bros' he smirks they all just laugh and walk into the loungeroom.

---------------------

'what didn't see that coming' Pietro smirks punching peter off the island

a/n

probably gonna post another today

what something in your life that your exited for. It can be happening in a couple days or a hundred years